The Jackery Explorer 880 is an official product of Jackery specially supplied for offline sales channels like The Home Depot, Lowe's, Harbor Freight Tools, etc. It is temporarily not selling on the Jackery site. Go to "Where to Buy" on the main Jackery menu for a complete list of offline sales channels.
- 1000 Watt Continuous Output: High-powered with 2000W peak/1000W continuous output and an 880Wh capacity, the Explorer 880 can handle most outdoor situations. You don't have to worry about any devices running out of power.
- Ideal for Home DIY: Supply electricity for high-power devices like electric hammers, small air compressors, circular saws, angle grinders, drills, etc.
- Built-in MPPT Controller: The MPPT module is built inside the Explorer 880. By constantly monitoring your solar panels' voltage and current output, the MPPT adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
- Charge: The Jackery Explorer 880 can charge 8 different devices simultaneously, such as a mini-fridge, phone, drone, laptop, iPad, blender, camera, and Kindle.
- Recharge: 3 ways to recharge: Solar Panel (2 Panels need 6.5 H, 1 Panel needs 10 H), AC Outlet(6.5 H), Car Outlet(12.5 H).
- Note: For power saving, the Explorer 880 portable power station will automatically turn off in 12 hours when drawing under 10W of power.
What's Included With My Refurbished Jackery Explorer 880?
- Refurbished Jackery Explorer 880
- Car Charger Cable
- AC & AC Cable (2 parts)
- User Manual
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support (Email, Live Chat & Phone)
POWER 90% OUTDOOR DEVICES
- Pure sine wave AC outlets provide up to 1000W continuously 880Wh(40.8Ah) lithium battery
- 3 standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets
- 2 x USB-C and 1 x Quick Charge 3.0 port
- 1 x USB-A port(5V,2.4A)
- Note that the total rated wattage should be under 1000W (surge 2000W). Once exceeded, the Explorer 880 may shut down.
THREE FLEXIBLE RECHARGING WAYS
- Recharged by 2*SolarSaga 100W within 6.5 hours
- Recharged by AC outlet in 6.5 hours
- Recharged by 12V car outlet within 12.5 hours
PREPARING YOUR OFF-GRID SOLAR GENERATOR FOR A GREEN AND CLEAN POWER SUPPLY
OFF-GRID SOLAR GENERATOR, GREEN AND CLEAN POWER SUPPLY
The high-quality MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. With compatible solar power charging, the Jackery Explorer 880 portable power station can perform as a solar generator. It can be fully charged under full sun in 6.5 hours by connecting 2 SolarSaga 100W solar panels. So you can have an unlimited power source from the sun and always keep charged on the go.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
- Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
POWER OUTDOORS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
RV CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY
With its portable design and larger capacity, the Jackery Explorer 880 is one of the best investments for your outdoor activities. It can run most of your essential outdoor appliances and electronics such as an electric grill, coffee maker, blender, drone, and camera. In addition, the Jackery Explorer 880 Portable Power Station can also be a reliable backup power supply for refrigerators, CPAP/BiPAP, computers, etc.
Jackery Explorer 880 Specifications
- Capacity: 880Wh (21.6V, 40.8Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 1000W (2000W Surge Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 2A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 9V, 12V up to 3A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Output: 6.5mm*1.4mm)
- DC Input: 12V-30V (163W Max)
- AC Adapter: 6.5 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 12.5 Hours
- SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 6.5 Hours
- Weight: 21.8 lbs (9.9 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 inches (33.3 x 23.3 x 28.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Optional Accessory: Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
No-Load Power Consumption
- Standby:< 2 W
- DC ON/AC OFF: < 2W
- DC OFF/ AC ON: < 10W
- DC ON/AC ON: < 12W
Still Have Questions About Jackery Explorer 880? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792