- Sort by Featured
- Sort by Best Selling
- Sort by Alphabetically, A-Z
- Sort by Alphabetically, Z-A
- Sort by Price, low to high
- Sort by Price, high to low
- Sort by Date, new to old
- Sort by Date, old to new
Jackery Portable Power Stations | Power Outdoors
We've sold and distributed our fair share of solar generators over the years and stand behind the Jackery as one of, if not the best options on the market today.
Jackery is an extremely safe and reliable unit. Their Battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features includes:
- · Powerful built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode
- · LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- · Switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging
- · Equipped with lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery, the same type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall units.
Enjoy an off-grid cookout when you are tailgating or have an outdoor barbecue. Throw the ultimate outdoor gathering with portable power to run fridges, coolers, blenders, music, and more.
Power Mobile Office
Creativity can strike at anytime! When it hits you can stay away from the walls of a cubicle and work anywhere with a portable power station!
Power RV Life
Being on-the-road can be a fantastic reality, while being powerless off-the-grid can be a nightmare. Enjoy the mobile life and stay powered. After all, you can charge your power station via solar and even your car port.
What is a portable power station?
- A Portable power station is a rechargeable battery-powered generator. Equipped with AC outlet, DC carport and USB charging ports, they can keep all your gear charged, from smartphones, tablets, laptops, to CPAP and small appliances, like fan, mini coolers, electric blankets, etc.
How does a portable power station work?
- Actually, it is a DC to AC inverter that increases the DC voltage, and then changes it to alternating current before sending it out to power a device, like your laptop and TV. The DC input port collects and store the electricity/energy from an AC outlet or a solar panel and output through buit-in USB ports, DC carport or an AC outlet.
What are the benefits of a portable power station?
- Compared with a gas powered generator, a battery powered generator is working without noise, fume and pollution. And it can team up with a compatible solar panel, you can get the energy from the sun power, it is renewable and economical in the long terms. As the name suggests, it is portable, you can take it anywhere anytime.
Jackery Explorer is as safe as it is powerful. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with surge and short circuit protection, temperature control, and a pure sine wave inverter. And for those just in case scenarios, Jackery Explorer provides the power to charge your important devices. Now you can be ready in case of an emergency or power outages.
Check out all our available Jackery Products below!