You’ve reached it: the pinnacle of rugged, reliable, deep cycle, lithium ion battery technology. Weighing in at a sleek 30 lbs, the 100 amp hour, 12 volt Battle Born Battery runs circles around the competition. The Battle Born Battery also requires no new hardware to run in your boat, RV, trailer, or golf cart. Just pull out that grungy old lead acid battery (use two hands, those suckers are heavy), drop in this elegant upgrade, and get yourself out there. All Battle Born Batteries are assembled in Reno, Nevada, USA.
Built-in Battery Management System / BattleBorn 100aH Specs:
- 100 Amps Continuous
- 200 Amps Surge for 30 Seconds
- ½ Second Surge for Larger Loads
- High/Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- High/Low Temperature Protection
- Automatic Cell Balancing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.75 x 6.875 x 9
- Charging voltage: 14.2 – 14.6 V
- Float voltage: 13.6 V or lower
- Product Dimensions: 12.75 X 6.875 X 9 in. (L x W x H)
- Weight: 31 lbs
Worried About Your Batteries?
The BattleBorn 100 Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery provides you power and relief from battery anxiety. BattleBorn batteries run in various systems, including marine, RV, Van and Off-Grid! It’s time to upgrade your heavy lead acid batteries to LiFePO4 batteries and upgrade your lifestyle and ability to adventure!
The BattleBorn 100 Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery has a life expectancy of 3000-5000 cycles* with a 100 Amp Continuous current, 200 Amp Surge Current (30 seconds) and ½ second surge for higher loads.
BattleBorn Batteries Benefits:
- At least double the power in the same physical space of lead acid.
- Can be discharged 100% vs lead acid recommended 50% depth of discharge.
- Can be installed indoors with no hydrogen gases generated, also no terminal corrosion.
- About 1/5 the weight of a lead acid battery, resulting in a significant weight reduction over your current battery bank.
- Output voltage is flat during most of the discharge cycle, increasing efficiency of your system.
- Can be charged up to 5 times faster than lead acid.
- Last 10 times longer than lead acid.
- Holds a charge for up to 1 year (without a load) without the need for a trickle charger. Great for unattended storage.
Lithium Upgrade and Install Tips:
- Consult with your battery supplier or dealer to confirm compatibility with your system components, including converters, solar charge controllers and inverter chargers.
- Only purchase lithium batteries that have a Battery Management System built in.
- Choose a supplier that only sources cells from UL manufacturing sources.
- Confirm that your new battery bank can handle the loads of your RV before buying it.
- Keep your lead acid starting battery in your motorized RV.
- Properly recycle your old lead acid batteries.
- Works in 12V, 24V, 36V & 48V
10 years (“the Warranty Period”) from the date of sale as determined by either the customer’s sale receipt, the shipping invoice and/or the battery serial number, with proof of purchase (sent via email after purchase). Within the first 8 years of the Warranty Period, subject to the exclusions listed below, the Manufacturer will credit, replace or repair, if serviceable, the Product and/or parts of the Product, if the components in question are determined to be defective in material or workmanship. After 8 years and up to 10 years, if the components in question are determined.
BattleBorn Batteries FAQs:
Where are your batteries made? - All of our batteries are designed and assembled in Reno, NV, USA.
Will this battery fit in the same spot as my current battery? - Yes. We have multiple sizes that will drop right into most systems.
Are your batteries safe? - Yes. All of our batteries have a built-in battery management system to protect against fault conditions. We also only use LiFePO4 cells, which are the safest and most stable types of lithium cells.
*Approximately 75-80% of the battery capacity will remain after 3000 cycles in applications recharging at 0.5C or lower. We have seen life spans well over 5000 cycles in our lab testing.*
All batteries ship with 18-8 stainless steel 5/16 – 18 1” and 1 ¼” bolts, brass washers, and 18-8 stainless steel nuts with nylon inserts.
Still have questions? Give us a call at 877-242-2792