Looking for the biggest and best lithium battery on the market today!? Look no further. The MAMMOTH PRO is a 23.5kWh lithium battery bank designed by Shop Solar Kits and the team at BigBattery. Combining high quality components with American design and assembly, we've made the ultimate solar battery we would want!
With a 460Ah at 48V (23.5kWh or 23,500 watt hours) this powerful lithium battery is by far one of the best and most cost-efficient batteries in its class and on the market today! Capable of being connected in parallel with up to 8 units per solar power system.
The Mammoth batteries comes with pre-installed Anderson connections making it ready to go for quick installation to any inverter, charge controller or bus bar. With the SB175 Anderson to ring terminal cable already included, you'll be up and running in no time!
Mammoth [PRO] 48V 23.5kWh Lithium Battery | 10-Year Warranty | Features:
- Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Voltage: 48V
- kWh: 23.5 kWh
- Amp Hours: 460 Ah
- Operating Voltage Range: 43V - 58.8V
- Charging Voltage Range: 55.6V - 58.0V
- Max Charging Voltage: 58.8V
WARNING: Do NOT exceed max charging voltage.
- Cell Configuration: 16S
- Charge Temperature Range: 0°C -55°C
- Discharge Temperature Range: -30°C -55°C
- Optimal Discharge Temp. Range: 15°C -35°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -5°C - 35°C (Max 6 months)
- Max Continuous Discharge: 175A
- Max Continuous Power: 7000W
- Max Peak Discharge: 350A (Over 6 Seconds)
- Max Charge Current: 120A
- Weight: 465 lbs
- Width: 12.25 in
- Length: 23.5 in
- Height: 43.5 in
- Charge Voltage: 58.0V
- Bulk Voltage: 58.0V
- Absorption Voltage: 58.0V
- Absorption Time: 0 Minutes
- Float Voltage: 58.0V
- Equalize: Off
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 43V
- High Voltage Cutoff: 58.8V
- Suggested Inverter Low Voltage Setting: 44V - 45V
Warranty & Guarantee:
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
- 10-Year Warranty!
- Lifetime Customer Support (Phone, Live Chat Or Email)
Still have questions? Give us a call today 877-242-2792
Estimated delivery time to your door for in-stock orders placed today is 5-10 business days.
Shipments & Lead Times:
We process all orders within 72 hours. From there, we do our best to ship as quickly as possible. Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. We will send you your tracking information to the e-mail and/or phone number on file.
With the incredible demand for solar products, our average delivery time to your door is between 7-10 business days from date of order. However, for some products, shipping can be as fast as 3-5 business days to your door. Please check specific product pages for the most accurate information.
*Please Note* - As a large retailer, our stock levels are healthy and shipments are moving quickly. If you place an order for something that is not in stock, or is on backorder, our team will reach out to you within 24-72 hours of placing your order to determine how you would like to move forward.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-242-2792 or reach out via email / live chat.