VE.Direct communication port
The Phoenix Inverter VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook’s and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage 210 - 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In- and output voltage, % load and alarms
The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value (min load: 15W). Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two-pole connector, or between battery plus and the left-hand contact of the two-pole connector.
Please see manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch For our low power inverters, we recommend our Filax Automatic Transfer Switch. The Filax features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption.
Phoenix Inverter VE.Direct Specifications
- Phoenix Inverter (12 Volt, 24 Volt, 48 Volt)
- Cont. power at 25°C (1): 250VA
- Cont. power at 25°C / 40°C: 200 / 175W
- Peak power: 400W
- Output AC voltage / frequency (adjustable): 230VAC or 120VAC +/- 3% 50Hz or 60Hz +/- 0,1%
- Input voltage range: 9,2 - 17 / 18,4 - 34,0 / 36,8 - 62,0V
- DC low shut down (adjustable): 9,3 / 18,6 / 37,2V
- Dynamic (load dependent) DC low shut down (fully configurable): Dynamic cut-off
- DC low restart and alarm (adjustable): 10,9 / 21,8 / 43,6V
- Battery charged detect (adjustable): 14,0 / 28,0 / 56,0V
- Battery-connection: Screw terminals
- Maximum cable cross-section: 10mm² / AWG8
- Standard AC outlets: 230V: Schuko (CEE 7/4), IEC-320 (male plug included) UK (BS 1363), AU/NZ (AS/NZS 3112) 120V: Nema 5-15R, GFCI
- Protection category: IP 21
- Weight: 2,4kg / 5,3lbs
- Dimensions (h x w x d, mm) (h x w x d, inch): 86 x 165 x 260 3.4 x 6.5 x 10.2
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792