KiloVault 3600 CHLX 3600Wh 12V 300Ah Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery- Cold Rated For Freezing Temperature
The KiloVault™ CHLX series of solar lithium batteries was specifically designed and tested for the beating that serious hybrid and off-grid inverters and solar charge controllers can throw at it. Compared to traditional deep cycle batteries, the CHLX Series’ lithium battery technology will more efficiently store and deliver the renewable energy you have generated, with no maintenance on your part.
KiloVault® CHLX Series™ Cold-Rated Lithium Batteries
CHLX Series lithium batteries include all the advantages of the HLX Series with the added benefit of cold weather operation. Internal heating technology allows the battery to continue charging, even when the ambient temperature is well below zero.
When the ambient temperature is below 32ºF / 0°C, the charging current will flow to heating film to warm up the battery first, and switch to normal charging when the battery internal temperature raises up to 32ºF / 0°C.
- Takes charge even when its freezing
- Flexible – Works in 12, 24 or 48V configurations
- Gives You More- You can use the full battery’s capacity, discharging it 100%
- Long-life- Even after discharging it completely 2000 times, 80% of the capacity remains.
- Maintenance Free – No watering required, or cleaning of hazardous chemicals
- High Efficiency – Giving you up to 12% more use-able stored energy
- Smart Investment – Lower cost per watt-hour/cycle and longer lifespan than lead batteries
- Safer – No thermal run-away issues as with other lithium technologies
- Heavy Duty -Takes up to 150A of continuous charging/discharging current, meeting the tough demands of serious inverters and chargers
- 7.5 Year Warranty
KiloVault 3600 CHLX 3600Wh 12V 300Ah Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery Specs:
- Rated Energy Capacity (Watt Hours): 3600 Wh
- DC Voltage Nominal: 12.8 V
- Nominal Amp-Hour Capacity: 300 Ah
- Optimal Charger/Inverter Settings: Bulk/Absorption: 14.0V recommended
Float: 13.8V recommended
Low Voltage Cut-Off: 12.0V
- Maximum Cut-Off Voltage: 14.6 ±0.2V
- Minimum Cut-Off Voltage: 11.5V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 150A
- Max Charge Current**: 150A
- Max Discharge Current : 200A (30 Mins)
- Peak Discharge Current (<3 secs): 500A
- Standard Charge Current: 100A
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 11.5V
- Operating Temperature***: Charging: 32 - 113°F (0 - 45°C)
Discharging: -4 - 140°F (-20 – 60°C)
- Optimal Temperature: 59 – 95°F (15 – 35°C)
- Low Temperature Protection: Charge protection at 0°, release at 4°C
Discharge protection at -20°C, release at -10°C
- Cycle Life: 5000 (80% DoD); 2000 (100% DoD)
- Battery Management System: Monitors and optimizes charge & discharge for each cell, provides overcharge, over discharge, temperature and short circuit protection
- Monitoring: Wireless on-site detailed battery status monitoring (optional)
- Self-Discharge Rate: ≤2% per month
- Maximum Configuration: HLX - 4 parallel strings of 4 series batteries (16)
CHLX - 4 batteries in parallel or 4 batteries in series (4)
- Max Time Between Charges: 6 months
(L X W X H): 20.5in x 10.6in x 8.7in
Weight: 84.4 lbs (103 lbs shipping)
*NOTE: Charging rates below the battery's maximum capacity will extend battery life. A charge rate of 100A is recommended, though up to 150A is allowed. After 3000 cycles at 100% depth-of-discharge the battery's capacity will be approximately 75% of when it was new.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to call us at 877-242-2792!