THE LION SAFARI UT 1300 BT-H
The Safari UT™ 1300 BT-Heater represents the forefront of Lithium Battery advancement. By replacing conventional lead acid batteries with the safest and most durable Lithium Iron Phosphate technology, it delivers 1344Wh, 105Ah, and 12.8V in a mere 23 lbs. Backed by a lifetime warranty, this innovation also features a built-in warmer ensuring optimal charging and discharging temperatures for lithium battery efficiency.
Made from the safest, highest grade lithium iron phosphate, this battery outperforms the rest and replaces lead acid batteries for energy storage and for auxiliary power. Now with an internal heater for maximum charge and performance!
Enjoy all these great benefits over lead acid:
- Last Longer – Limited lifetime warranty*.
- Maintenance Free – Retains a charge up to 2 years with no trickle charging or fluids needed.
- Fast Charging and Lightweight – 15% faster charging with its smart Battery Management System (BMS) and only weighs 23 lbs.
- Internal heater to keep the lithium battery at the optimal temperature for charge and discharge.
- Longer Run Time – Camp 2x longer, lift 4x more on single charge with 150A continuous output.
- Bluetooth® Compatible – Monitor your battery usage from the convenience of your mobile device.
- NOTICE: For auxiliary power only. Not for use as a starter battery.
*See manual for details
There are a lot of things to love about the Safari UT 1300 BT-H: its light weight for easy use and transportation, its long lifespan to camp 2X longer, or its ability to recharge from renewable sources. It will provide renewable energy for years to come.
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BMS)
Our Safari UT battery series comes with our own proprietary BMS that will protect your battery from harm. It's like having a person body guard for your battery.
The Safari UT series all have an internal Battery Managment System (BMS) that acts as a safety net to shut down the battery if it out of parameters. This prevents the battery from overcharging or discharging as well as operating outside of the temperature range.
HOW THE SAFARI UT 1300 BT-Heater STACKS UP TO OTHERS
- The Safari UT 1300 BT-H is the lightest Lithium Iron Phosphate battery in its class by more than a bunch. This make a HUGE difference when you're looking at overall weight capacity for your RV, Trailer, or outdoor rig.
- Because we use prismatic cells vs cylindrical cells, we can pack more power in a smaller unit.
- The Safari UT 1300 BT-H has a limited lifetime warranty. It may be the last battery you'll ever buy. Everyone else offers only a 3 to 11 years warranty and are often prorated.
- When you look at the price per watt basis and the extended life and usage capacity, the Safari UT 1300 BT-H give you outstanding performance.
- Battery Capacity 12.8V / 105Ah / 1,344Wh
- Life Cycles 3,500 - 6,000+Shelf Life Up to 2 years
- Continuous Discharge Rate 150A
- Battery Type Lithium Iron Phosphate Li-ion LiFePO4
- Weight (pounds) 23
- Dimensions LxWxH (inches) 10.2 x 6.6 x 8.8
- Charging / Operating Temp 32 to 113° F / -4 to 131° F
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
- Internal Heater Yes
Still Have Questions About The Lion Safari UT? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792