Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station With Wifi
The Lithium Yeti 1400 has been engineered from the ground up to be one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market. There is a mobile app enabled which allows you to control ports and monitor power usage right from your phone. It has built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection which means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools. You'll love having the confidence to power anything, anywhere. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
With a variety of high-powered outputs, storage capacities, and multiple ways to recharge, a Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station will keep your gear running, indoors and out. You have power at the push of a button, all without the noise, fumes, or maintenance of a traditional gasoline-powered generator.
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Features
On-demand Power from a Gas Generator Alternative
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It's safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports
With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
WiFi Connected Power Station
Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 App:
We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
Charging your Goal Yeti 1400:
- Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. This revolutionary way to monitor and control the Yeti works seamlessly with your WiFi router for an unprecedented user experience.
- Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
- Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App.
- Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 What can it Power?
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1400 Lithium in about 14-25 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 25 hours. Pro Tip: Purchase an additional wall charger to cut charging time in half
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
The Yeti 1400 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
- Smartphone 70+ Recharges
- POV Camera 230+ Recharges
- Headlamp 230+ Recharges
- Tablet 52+ Recharges
- Laptop 23+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 465+ Hours
- Fridge 23+ Hours
- 32 LCD TV 14 hours.
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Technical Specs:
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Maximum Input (360W solar panels): 4.5 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 56 - 112 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 28 - 56 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 14 - 28 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1425Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38300
- Weight: 43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 28.9 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- WiFi RF Certification: FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- WiFi Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz