Trina Company History
Founded in 1997, Trina Solar Co., Ltd. (stock symbol: Trina Solar; stock code: 688599) is mainly engaged in the research and development, production and sales of PV modules; power stations and system products; PV power generation, operation and maintenance services; development and sales of intelligent microgrids and multi-energy systems, as well as the operation of energy cloud platforms, etc., committing to lead the way in smart solar energy solutions for a net-zero future. Through constant innovation, Trina Solar continues to push the PV industry forward by creating greater grid parity of PV power and popularizing renewable energy. So far, Trina Solar’s SKL has set or broken 25 world records in terms of PV cell conversion efficiency and module output power.
By the end of April 11th, 2022, its cumulative shipments of PV modules had exceeded 100GW, which is close to the installed capacity of 4.4 Three Gorges Dam power stations and equivalent to planting 7.4 billion trees worldwide.
In addition, Trina's downstream business includes solar PV project development, financing, design, construction, operations and management, and one-stop system integration solutions for customers. Trina Solar has connected over 5.5GW of solar power plants to the grid worldwide.
Overview of Panel Technology
Powering technological advancement in the industry. Committed to research and development, Trina Solar continues to set industry standards and benchmarks for performance and sustainability. We have been responsible for a number of global breakthroughs, with 24 world records for silicon cell efficiency and solar module power output since 2011. Trina was the first company to receive Client Test Data Program (CTDP) certification from UL, allowing us to conduct cutting-edge research reliably on campus.
Cutting-edge research and development.
With robust and rigorous R&D, Trina Solar's rapid rate of innovation has led to over 2000 patent applications, including over 1000 invention patents. Technician operating Trina Solar technical equipment
Trina continues to advance efficiency boundaries. Trina Solar State Key Laboratory of PV Science and Technology of China has set a new world record of 23.22% with n-type i-TOPCon Solar Cell on Cast-mono substrate in Nov. 2019. In June 2021, Vertex high-efficiency p-type monocrystalline silicon module, based on 66 pcs of 210 mm x 210 mm high-efficiency PERC cells, has achieved a record aperture module efficiency of 23.03% for larger-area industrial silicon p-type modules. Through technological innovation, we plan to continue breaking records and driving even higher efficiencies.
Trina Solar Panel Features
- More productivity from same roof size.
- Outstanding visual appearance.
- Leading 210mm cell technology.
Small in size, big on power
- Small format module allow greater energy generation in limited space.
- Up to 405W, 21.1% module efficiency with high density interconnect technology.
- Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping effect, lower series resistance and improved current.
- Reduce installation cost with higher power bin and efficiency.
- Boost performance in warm weather with lower temperature coefficient (-0.34%) and operating temperature.
Universal solution for residential and C&I rooftops
- Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream optimizers, inverters and mounting systems.
- Perfect size and low weight makes handling and transportation easier and more cost-effective.
- Diverse installation solutions for flexibility in system deployment
- 25 year product warranty.
- 25 year performance warranty with lowest degradation.
- Minimized micro-cracks with innovative non-destructive cutting technology.
- Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control.
- Mechanical performance up to +6000 Pa and-4000 Pa negative load
Trina Solar Panel Specification
- Peak Power Watts-Pmax(Wp): 390W
- Power Tolerance-Pmax(W): 0~+5
- Maximum Power Voltage-Vmpp(V): 33.8
- Maximum Power Current-Impp(A): 11.54
- Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V): 40.8
- Short Circuit Current-Isc(A): 12.14
- Module Efficiency m(%): 20.3
- Solar Cells: Monocrystalline
- No. of cells: 120 cells
- Module Dimensions: 1754 x 1096 x 30mm (69.06 x 43.15 x 1.18 inches)
- Weight: 21.0 kg (46.3lb)
- Glass: 3.2mm (0.13 inches), High Transmission, AR Coated Heat Strengthened Glass
- Encapsulant Material: EVA/POE
- Backsheet: Transparent backsheet
- Frame: 30mm (1.18 inches) Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- J-Box: IP 68 rated
Cables: Photovoltaic Technology Cable 4.0mm2 (0.006 inches2)
Portrait: 350/280mm (13.78/11.02 inches)
Landscape: N1100mm/P 1100mm (43.31/43.31 inches)
- Connector: MC4 EVO2/TS4*
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792