The AIMS Power 12,000 Watt Pure Sine inverter is powerful and reliable. This inverter is safe; ETL listed to UL 1741 for safety and CSA. It's perfect for backup power or off-grid systems that needs a reliable source of power when the grid goes down. No matter what your needs are, this is one solution - check out our lineup today!
The AIMS Power inverter chargers are the pinnacle of efficient power generation. Built with a 48 Volt DC input, these inverters perform with very little loss in efficiency when compared to other systems that require 12 or 24 volts. For sustainability lovers who want to live as efficiently as possible, this can be an attractive feature because it means you'll get more bang for your buck every time you use them.
AIMS Power 12,000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger Features:
- 12000 watt low frequency inverter 110/220Vac Split Phase
- 36000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 120 Amp
- remote panel available
- 60hz or 50 hz selectable dip switch
- 10msec typical transfer time
- selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 8 battery charger settings
AIMS Power 12,000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger Benefits:
The most common use for this inverter is emergency backup power for residences and businesses. You’ll always be prepared for the next power outage with access of up to 12,000 watts (depending on model) of continuous power and 36,000 watts of surge (for up to 20 seconds).
The inverter is a split-phase and will output 110/120 or 220/230/240 Vac, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 dipswitch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet!
Direct-connect terminal block
One of the most sought-after features this inverter has is the direct-connect terminal block, which will allow you to surpass the 8Kw or 12Kw capacity and harness its 300% surge power (up to 24Kw or 36Kw watts for 20 seconds as previously noted).
Do you have a hunting cabin or off-grid vacation home? This AIMS Power inverter charger is perfect for supplying reliable electricity to the entire house. This inverter is also built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And it’s protected from humidity or airborne dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated (or “conformal-coated”) boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power application.
AIMS 12,000 Watt Inverter Output Specs:
- Continuous Output Power: 12,000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 36000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- 100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
AIMS 12,000 Watt Input Specs:
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 200 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 40 Watts
- Automatic transfer switch - 63A @ 220/230/240V
- Bypass - 63A @ 220/230/240V
This beast of an inverter can pretty much get any job done imaginable. The development of this new DC-to-AC inverter technology puts this product in high demand. The unit is repairable with a free two-year warranty and tech support. Make a step in the right direction when it comes to preserving this beautiful planet by choosing an inverter powered by renewable energy when building your next electrical system.
AIMS 12,000 Watt Inverter Charger Dimensions:
- Unit Weight: 174 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.3 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30 x 21.25 x 15.25 inches
AIMS 12,000 Watt Charger Specs:
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 120A
- Four stage smart charger with current adjust dial 20%-100%
*Includes FREE Shipping & FREE Lifetime After-Sale Support*
Still have questions? Give us a call today 877-242-2792