*In Stock & Ready To Ship*
FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
FlexMax FM-80 Features:
- FM80-150VDC charge controller 80 Amp output @ 40C
- Can be used with 12V, 24V, 48V or 60Vdc battery with a maximum of 150Vdc PV voltage
- The 3-stage charging algorythm ensures 100% rechage of the battery bank
- Adjustable voltage setting allows for use on a wide range of battery types
FlexMax FM-80 General Specs:
- Dimensions (inchs): 19 x 9.5 x 8.5
- Battery voltage: 12/24/36/48/60
- Power (Watts): 5750
- Weight (lbs): 15.5
The Outback Power FLEXmax line of charge controllers stand out among their competition as one of the very best and most versatile controllers available.
OutBack’s advanced MPPT algorithm delivers as much as 30% more power to your batteries vs standard PWM controllers and other types of chargers. The maximum power point tracking (MPPT) allows the unit to determine the best combination of voltage and current to maximize the amount of power it can send to your batteries.
In addition to increased power and efficiency, this also allows you to design a more efficient solar array that takes advantage of a higher voltage than your battery system voltage. The FM80 can handle up to 150 Volts DC from the solar array, which is stepped down to the battery bank voltage.
FlexMax FM-80 Product Specifications:
- Nominal battery voltages: 12, 24, 36, 48, 60 Volts DC
- Maximum output current: 80 Amps DC at 104°F (40°C)
- Maximum PV array power: 12VDC systems: 1000 Watts; 24VDC systems: 2000 Watts; 48VDC systems: 4000 Watts
- Absolute maximum PV open circuit voltage: 150VDC, 145VDC start-up
- Maximum Efficiency: 98.44%
- Charging regulation stages: bulk, absorption, float, silent, & equalization
- Programmable voltage regulation and equalization set-points
- Standby power consumption: typically < 1 Watt
- Built-in programmable auxiliary control output at 12VDC and 0.2ADC
- Data logging stores the last 128 days of data: amp-hours, watt-hours, time in float, peak watts, amps, solar array voltage, max. battery voltage, min. battery voltage and absorb time, accumulated amp-hours, and kWh of production
- Active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling (built-in fan)
- Designed for indoor installation
FAST Shipping, Limited Supply! Order Today.
Still have questions? Give us a call at 877-242-2792