Goal Zero - Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station
6 Nationwide Warehouses | Fast, Reliable Shipping | Lifetime Customer Support | Best Online Prices
✔ Most Orders Processed in 72 hours or less!
✔ Instant Approval Financing Available at Checkout
✔ Free, Lifetime After-Sale Support
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
**You can check out our Ultimate Guide to the Goal Zero Yeti's here and see which Yeti is right for you! **
Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
With a variety of high-powered outputs, storage capacities, and multiple ways to recharge, your Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station will keep your gear running, indoors and out. You have power at the push of a button, all without the noise, fumes, or maintenance of a traditional gasoline-powered generator.
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with extended 18 month shelf life
- Versatile powering options including: three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 Lithium in about 8-16 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 7 hours.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
The Yeti 400 Lithium is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 40 Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV 3 hours.
- Wall Charger (5A): 7 hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 13-32 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 Lithium to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W continuous,