**You can check out our Ultimate Guide to the Goal Zero Yeti's here and see which Yeti is right for you! **
This kit features the Lithium Yeti 1400 Power Station, the Boulder 100 Briefcase and the Yeti Solar MPPT charge controller.
Award-winning and engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market. Pairs perfectly with the the Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase to run everything from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools. The Solar Charging Optimization Module is an external maximum power point tracker (MPPT) that, when installed properly, actively monitors and optimizes the energy source to maximize power input, resulting in faster charge times.
Check out our step by step guide (with pictures) on how to install the Goal Zero MPPT Charge Controller into your Yeti 1400 Lithium: Here
Yeti 1400 Features:
On-demand Power from a Gas Generator Alternative
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It's safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports
With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
WiFi Connected Power Station
Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
Boulder 100 Briefcase Features:
Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase
- 100 total Watts - two 50 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
Yeti MPPT Features:
- The module is an external add-on built to optimize charging for the Yeti 1000 Lithium and Yeti 1400 Lithium. (Comes pre-installed on the Yeti 3000 Lithium)
- The Solar Charging Optimization Module when installed actively monitors and optimizes the energy sourse to maximize power input, resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
- Recharge the power station from the sun by plugging the Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel into the solar input port. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is best if you expect to need to recharge your Yeti 1400 Lithium from the sun about 10-20% each day. If you are going to consume more energy daily, we recommend adding additional solar panels.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 25 hours. Pro Tip: Purchase an additional wall charger to cut charging time in half
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Yeti 1400 Lithium
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Maximum Input (360W solar panels): 4.5 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 56 - 112 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 28 - 56 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 14 - 28 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1425Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38300
- Weight: 43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 28.9 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- WiFi RF Certification: FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- WiFi Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
- Sherpa 100 3-4 Hours
- Yeti 150 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 400 8-16 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium 20-40 Hours
- Yeti 1250 24-48 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium 28-56 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium 60-120 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 32408
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 in (70 x 55.2 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 in (70 x 110.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
Yeti Lithium MPPT Solar Charging Optimization Module
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000 @ Max Input: 3.5 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400 @ Max Input: 5 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 3000 @ Max Input (included with Yeti 3000): 10 Hours
- Do not exceed 22V input under standard use
- 8mm Charging Port (input): 15-22V. Do not exceed 150W (10A) per port
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 15-22V
- Expansion Module Connector (output): 25A MPPT charge controller
- Product SKU: 14004
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (583 g)
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 3.3 x 1.5 in (26 x 8.4 x 3.8 cm)
- Warranty 12 months