ExpertPower 12V 100Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery | 2500-7000 Life Cycles | Built-in BMS + Free Shipping
ExpertPower is a Los Angeles based supplier of Energy Storage Systems. Launched in 1987, ExpertPower has built a reputation as one of the most reliable battery options on the market.
ExpertPower is a mainstay for battery power in recent years with their cutting-edge and innovative products. Change up your product by updating to the future of rechargeable batteries: ExpertPower Rechargeable Batteries.
Proprietary lithium-iron phosphate chemistry takes the hassle out of maintaining and utilizing the power you need. Batteries are meant to be used when you need them and if you need them all the time then lead-acid becomes too unreliable and exhausting to keep track of.
Perfect for RV, Solar, Marine, Overland, Off-Grid Applications:
The lithium chemistry of the battery cuts the weight of the traditional lead-acid battery to less than half while providing a massive boost to performance and capacity so you won't miss a single second of runtime. Designed for more than just storing power easily, they're here for you to provide long-lasting peace of mind with their immense durability making it easy to use them in your home, at your job, or for your outdoor needs where trust, safety, and the environment matter most.
ExpertPower 12V 100Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery Benefits:
- LiFePO4: ExpertPower’s newest line of batteries – The No.1 Sealed Lead Acid Battery Seller on Amazon.
- Longer Service Life: Our LiFePO4 battery provides 2500 - 7000 cycles & a 10 years lifespan compared to 200 - 500 cycles & a 3 years lifetime in typical Lead Acid chemistry.
- Efficient Power: Our LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12V for up to 90% of its capacity usage providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid.
- Impeccably Lightweight: Our LiFePO4 battery is only a 1/3 of the weight of Lead Acid which makes it the disputable choice for RVs, Marine and Off-Grid Applications when towing or mobility is in the consideration.
- Complete Protection: The lithium battery’s unique built-in Battery Management System (BMS) protects it from overcharge, deep discharge, overloading, overheating and short circuit, and excessive low self-discharge rate ensuring up to 1 year maintenance-free storage. The perfect battery for planned use in temperatures > 32F, or with solar controllers and temperature sensors that support low temp cut-off.
ExpertPower 12V 100Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery Specs:
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8v
- Charging Voltage: 14.4±0.2v
- Rated Capacity : 100Ah (0.2C, 25°C)
- Terminal Type: F12/ M8
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 6.8 x 8.4 (H + Terminal: 9.3) Inch
- Weight: 22.6lbs
- Max. Continue Discharge Current: 70A
- Max. Permanent Discharge Current: 100A 10Sec.
- Max. Continue Charge Current: 50A
- Operating Temperature: Discharging: -4°F to 140°F; Charging: 32°F to 140°F
||13 x 6.8 x 8.4 inches
|Manufacturer Part Number