The Jakiper 48V Server Rack Battery contains the latest LiFePO4 lithium cells, which means it combines exceptional performance with a long-lasting lifespan. One of the things that sets this deep-cycle battery apart is the fact that it offers truly outstanding value. Typically, you would expect to pay far more for a battery of this quality.
Jakiper [PRO] Server Rack Overview:
- Power key (for BMS On/Off)
- Terminal fit up to 2 AWG wire
- Create 48 Volt Storage Systems
- Connect in parallel, up to 16 for 81,920 Watts
- Automatic system cell balancing
- All parameters available on LCD display
- Temperature monitoring (high and low cut-off), 6 temperature sensors
- Exceptional voltage stability
- No hydrogen generation or gassing
- <70% the weight of similarly sized SLA batteries
Outstanding Value & Storage Capacity:
With a storage capacity of 5,120Wh, a single Jakiper 48V Server Rack Battery can store a tremendous amount of solar power. While one battery can certainly store enough power to be a practical backup battery bank for blackouts and temporary power outages, it is its unique, rack-mountable design that really makes it an appealing option for larger-scale solar applications.
Convenient Storage Options:
The rack-mountable design means you can easily slide one or more Jakiper 48V Batteries into any 19-inch telecom cabinet-style rack. Not only is this helpful for storage, as it allows you to save space by easily storing the batteries on top of each other, by choosing a rack with built-in wheels, you can easily move your entire power storage system where it is needed.
Fixed stainless steel handles make it easy to insert and remove each battery from a rack. Thanks to built-in side brackets, you also have the option to attach two batteries together without the use of a rack. This is really helpful if you are planning to lay your batteries out on the floor, rather than stack them vertically.
Jakiper also designed the 48V Server Rack Battery so it can be connected in parallel to an unlimited number of batteries, which means you can easily decide how large you would like your power storage system to be. You have the option to start out with a single battery, then expand the number of batteries you use as your power needs increase.
Reliability You Can Trust:
Another major highlight of this high-capacity battery is its built-in Smart Battery Management System (BMS), which automatically protects the battery from over-charging issues. Six temperature sensors prevent overheating issues and automatically shut the system down if it is operating in temperatures that are cold enough to cause damage to the battery cells.
In total, the built-in BMS offers 10 layers of protection, which explains why Jakiper are confident enough to back the battery with a 'no questions asked' that even transfers to the next owner if you decide to sell your power storage system!
The Ideal Battery for Any Solar Application:
Thanks to an estimated life-cycle rating of 4,000 cycles, this battery can last for many years and still retain 80% of its original storage capacity. It also features a built-in LCD screen, which allows users to easily monitor their battery's performance.
The rack-mountable design, massive storage capacity rating, and affordable price are just some of the reasons why it is such an in-demand battery. Overall, you really cannot go wrong with the Jakiper 48V Server Rack Battery!
Jakiper [PRO] Specifications:
- Nominal Voltage 51.2 V
- Nominal Capacity 100 Ah
- Dimension (LxWxH) 17.4 x 18 x 7″ (442x460x177mm) Approx.
- Weight 99 lbs ( 45 Kg )
- Capacity @ 20A 300 min
- Energy 5120 Wh
- Resistance < 50mΩ
- Self Discharge < 3%
- Cells 3.2V 100Ah Cells
- Recommended Charge Current 20 A
- Maximum Charge Current 100 A
- Recommended Charge Voltage 56 – 58.4 V
- BMS Charge Cut-Off Voltage > 59.2 V
- Reconnect Voltage < 54 V
- Balancing Voltage (Cell > 3.4 V When Charging)
- Maximum Continuous Dishcarge Current 100 A
- BMS Discharge Current High Warning 105 A
- BMS Discharge Cut-Off Current 110 A (1000ms)
- Low Voltage Warning 44.8 V ( 2.8 V/Cell*16)
- BMS Discharge Cut-Off Voltage <40V( or Cell<2.5 V) (1 s)
- Reconnect Voltage >42.5 V
- Short Circuit Protection 300 μs
- Terminal Type M8x4
- Terminal Torque 106 ~ 132 in-lbs ( 12 ~ 15 N·m )
- Case Material Steel
- Recommended Connection Wire 6 AWG
- Temperature Sensor Quantity 6 pcs
- Discharge Temperature – 4 ~ 140 °F ( – 20 ~ 60 °C )
- Charge Temperature 23 ~ 131 °F ( – 5 ~ 55 °C )
- Recommended Storage Temperature 23 ~ 95 °F ( – 5 ~ 35 °C )
- BMS High Temperature Cut-Off 149 °F ( 65 °C )
- Reconnect Temperature 140 °F ( 60 °C )
- Communicate with [Growatt]/[Luxpower]/[MPP Solar]/Deye Inverters, and Many Others
- Size:442*460*177mm | Weight:45kgs
- @100% DOD >4000 Cycle Life, @80% DOD >7000 Cycle Life(0.5C)
All Jakiper products come with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Covers any defects in materials or workmanship
- Covers LiFePO4 cells failure over 10 year
- Covers the original purchaser only, non-transferable.
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792
Estimated delivery time to your door for in-stock orders placed today is 5-10 business days.
Shipments & Lead Times:
We process all orders within 72 hours. From there, we do our best to ship as quickly as possible. Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. We will send you your tracking information to the e-mail and/or phone number on file.
With the incredible demand for solar products, our average delivery time to your door is between 7-10 business days from date of order. However, for some products, shipping can be as fast as 3-5 business days to your door. Please check specific product pages for the most accurate information.
*Please Note* - As a large retailer, our stock levels are healthy and shipments are moving quickly. If you place an order for something that is not in stock, or is on backorder, our team will reach out to you within 24-72 hours of placing your order to determine how you would like to move forward.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-242-2792 or reach out via email / live chat.