The Smart Battery Shunt
The SmartShunt is an all in one battery monitor, only without a display. Your phone acts as the display. The SmartShunt connects via Bluetooth to the VictronConnect app on your phone (or tablet) and you can conveniently read out all monitored battery parameters, like state of charge, time to go, historical information and much more.
Alternatively the SmartShunt can be connected and be read by a GX device. Connection to the SmartShunt is made via a VE.Direct cable.
The SmartShunt is a good alternative for a BMV battery monitor, especially for systems where battery monitoring is needed but less wiring and clutter is wanted.
The SmartShunt is equipped with Bluetooth, a VE.Direct port and a connection that can be used for: monitoring a second battery, midpoint monitoring or a temperature sensor.
Models: IP21: 500A, 1000A, 2000A - IP65: 500A, 1000A, 2000A
- Supply voltage range: 6.5 - 70 VDC
- Current draw: <1 mA
- Input voltage range, auxiliary battery: 6.5 - 70 VDC
- Battery capacity (Ah): 1 - 9999 Ah
- Operating temperature range: -40 + 50°C (-40 - 120°F)
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 500 A: 46 x 120 x 54 mm
1000 A: 68 x 168 x 75 mm
2000 A: 68 x 168 x 100 mm
- Shunt connection bolts: M10 (0.3937 inch)
- Protection category: IP21
Still Have Questions About Victron Energy SmartShunt? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792