This 6V AGM battery is a heavy duty, deep cycle battery ideal for back-up power, golf carts and stored power applications. Affordable without compromising quality, this battery will provide power for years. This heavy duty rechargeable battery is made of AGM lead lead dioxide technology. The extra thick lead plates in this battery allow for a deeper discharge with less harm to the battery and provides 20% more charge/discharge cycles compared to other AGM batteries.
5 year warranty. Lifetime Support. 6V AGM Deep Cycle Battery.
This AGM battery has less instant energy, but greater long-term energy delivery. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates, thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape, avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak-proof and usable in any position. Perfect for applications requiring large amounts of power and provides longer run time.
Starting batteries, such as car batteries should not be used for deep cycle applications because of the thinner plates in these batteries. They are more prone to warping and pitting when discharged.
You can connect these batteries in series or parallel depending on DC voltage needed. Most common 12, 24, 36 and 48 volt configurations.
Heavy Duty AGM 6V 225Ah Deep Cycle Battery Features/Benefits:
Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding. Not restricted for air transport complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67. UL-recognized component.
- Heavy duty compared to other AGM batteries - 20% more cycles
- Mount in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead calcium tin alloy grid for high power density
- AGM is ideal for back up and stored power applications
- Convenient removable carry handle
- Long service life float or cyclic applications
- Maintenance-free operation
- Low self discharge
- Copper terminals
Heavy Duty AGM 6V 225Ah Deep Cycle Battery Specs:
- Nominal voltage 6V
- Number of cell 3
- Design life 10 years with proper maintenance
- Nominal capacity 77oF(25oC)
- 220 hour rate (22.5A 5.4V) 230Ah
- 5 hour rate (40A 5.25V) 196Ah
- 1 hour rate (153A 4.8V) 147Ah
- Internal resistance
- Fully charged battery 77oF(25oC) 3.2mOhms
- 3% of capacity declined per month at 20oC(average)
- Operating temperature range
- Discharge -20~60oC
- Charge -10~60oC
- Storage -20~60oC
- Max. discharge current 77oF(25oC) 1000A(5s)
- Short circuit current 3800A
- Charge methods: Constant Voltage Charge 77oF(25oC)
- Cycle use 2.4 - 2.45 V per
- Maximum charging current 67.5A
- Temperature compensation -15mV/oC
- Standby use 2.2 - 2.3 V per
- 13L x 9H x 7W
- Weight( lbs ) 71
5 year warranty from manufacturer defects
Still have questions? Give us a call at 877-242-2792
Estimated delivery time to your door for in-stock orders placed today is 5-10 business days.
Shipments & Lead Times:
We process all orders within 72 hours. From there, we do our best to ship as quickly as possible. Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. We will send you your tracking information to the e-mail and/or phone number on file.
With the incredible demand for solar products, our average delivery time to your door is between 7-10 business days from date of order. However, for some products, shipping can be as fast as 3-5 business days to your door. Please check specific product pages for the most accurate information.
*Please Note* - As a large retailer, our stock levels are healthy and shipments are moving quickly. If you place an order for something that is not in stock, or is on backorder, our team will reach out to you within 24-72 hours of placing your order to determine how you would like to move forward.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-242-2792 or reach out via email / live chat.