This page is intended to provide California consumers with information about how our business collects, uses, and shares their personal information, as well as their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
We may collect the following categories of personal information from California consumers:
- Identifiers, such as name, address, email address, and phone number
- Commercial information, such as purchase history and payment information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and interactions with our website
- Geolocation data, such as the location of your device
- Professional or employment-related information, if you apply for a job with us
ShopSolar may use personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing products or services to you
- Processing transactions and payments
- Analyzing and improving our business and website
- Marketing and advertising our products or services
- Responding to your inquiries and requests
- Conducting research and analytics
We do not sell personal information to third parties.
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Know what personal information is being collected about them by businesses
- Request that their personal information be deleted
- Opt-out of the sale of their personal information
- Access their personal information that is being held by businesses
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights
If you are a California consumer and would like to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 5 business days. We may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
ShopSolar takes reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures to safeguard personal information, including secure servers and SSL encryption.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at email@example.com or 877-242-2792
We may update this CCPA compliance page from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the effective date will be updated at the top of the page.