This REGO Battery Combiner Box is designed to work with the REGO 400Ah lithium batteries to expand the capacity of your solar system. One Battery Combiner Box can connect with up to 3 REGO batteries. Expand the system up to 8 batteries connected in parallel with additional combiner boxes offering a total capacity of up to 40KWh.
The continuous current rating of the battery combiner box is rated at 400A allowing it to handle high power charging and discharging. Designed specifically to work with REGO batteries with 300A max charging current, and 350A max discharging current to ensure long lasting battery performance and stability.
The exclusive Anderson terminals allow easy plug and play connection with REGO batteries and put an end to the short circuits, misconnection, and connection failure. The REGO battery combiner box is also equipped with heavy-duty insert terminals that allow the combiner box to connect with non-REGO components, enabling the massive capacity of multiple REGO batteries to be added of your existing system.
REGO 3 PORT 400A BATTERY COMBINER BOX
- Model: REC400RBCB-3P
- Rated Current: 400A
- Connector: Gray Anderson 350 Connectors (4)
- Connector Rated Voltage: 600VAC/DC
- Connector Rated Current: 500A
- Terminal: M8 Insert Terminals (2)
- Terminal Screw: M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm
- Terminal Torque: 70.8 inch·lbs (8 N·m)
- Operating Environment Temperature: '-4°F~122°F (-20°C~50°C)
- Dimension: 346 x 225 x 203 mm (13.62 x 8.86 x 7.99 inch)
- Weight: 10.0 kg (22.05 lbs)
- Accessories: No Accessory
- Material and Workmanship Warranty: 1 Year
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792