The 9.6kWh 48V Mammoth PLUS battery is a leading lithium ion-based battery bank that can be used in a variety of applications. With a 190Ah at 48V (9.6kWh or 9,600 watt hours) this powerful lithium battery is by far one of the best and most cost-efficient batteries in its class and on the market today! Capable of being connected in parallel with up to 8 total powerwalls, you can easily build a 19kwh+ 48V battery bank with just two of these units. Designed by Shop Solar Kits and the team at BigBattery. Combining high quality components with American design and assembly, we've made the battery we would want when going off-grid.
3,000-5,000 Lifecycles. 10-Year Warranty. Lifetime Customer Support.
The Mammoth batteries comes with pre-installed Anderson connections making it ready to go for quick installation to any inverter, charge controller or bus bar. With the SB175 Anderson to ring terminal cable already included, you'll be up and running in no time!
Mammoth [PLUS] 48V 9.6kWh Lithium Battery | 10-Year Warranty | Features:
- Charge Voltage: 58.0V
- Bulk Voltage: 58.0V (Not Applicable to Lithium Batteries)
- Absorption Voltage: 58.0V (Not Applicable to Lithium Batteries)
- Absorption Time: 0 Minutes (Not Applicable to Lithium Batteries)
- Float Voltage: 58.0V (Not Applicable to Lithium Batteries)
- Equalize: Off (Not Applicable to Lithium Batteries)
- Low Voltage Cutoff: 43V
- High Voltage Cutoff: 58.8V
- Suggested Inverter Low Voltage Setting: 44V - 45V
- Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Voltage: 48V
- kWh: 9.6 kWh
- Amp Hours: 190 Ah
- Operating Voltage Range: 43V - 58.8V
- Charging Voltage Range: 55.6V - 58.0V
- Max Charging Voltage: 58.8V
WARNING: Do NOT exceed max charging voltage.
- Cell Configuration: 16S
- Charge Temperature Range: 0°C -55°C
- Discharge Temperature Range: -30°C -55°C
- Optimal Discharge Temp. Range: 15°C -35°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -5°C - 35°C (Max 6 months)
- Max Continuous Discharge: 175A
- Max Continuous Power: 7000W
- Max Peak Discharge: 350A (Over 6 Seconds)
- Max Charge Current: 120A
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Width: 10 in
- Length: 26.75 in
- Height: 36.25 in
Warranty & Guarantee:
- Made in the USA
- 10-Year Warranty!
- Lifetime Customer Support (Phone, Live Chat Or Email)
Estimated delivery time to your door for in-stock orders placed today is 5-10 business days.
Shipments & Lead Times:
We process all orders within 72 hours. From there, we do our best to ship as quickly as possible. Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. We will send you your tracking information to the e-mail and/or phone number on file.
With the incredible demand for solar products, our average delivery time to your door is between 7-10 business days from date of order. However, for some products, shipping can be as fast as 3-5 business days to your door. Please check specific product pages for the most accurate information.
*Please Note* - As a large retailer, our stock levels are healthy and shipments are moving quickly. If you place an order for something that is not in stock, or is on backorder, our team will reach out to you within 24-72 hours of placing your order to determine how you would like to move forward.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-242-2792 or reach out via email / live chat.