RACK-MOUNTED POWER! BigBattery’s 48V 5.3 kWh LYNX battery is our newest solution for rack-mounted power, and whether you need to power a massive data center or set your home up for off-grid independence, the LYNX is your answer!
This workhorse of a battery is perfect for data centers and other high-powered applications, delivering 5.3 kWh of clean, reliable energy. Its sleek design perfectly fits standard equipment racks, making installation a breeze. It also comes with 2 Ethernet ports and a LED Voltmeter, so you can easily monitor your energy usage while our advanced BMS keeps your battery safe and sound.
Whether you are a small business, large enterprise, or an off-grid homeowner, the 48V LYNX will save you time and money as one of the most energy-efficient and cost-effective LiFePO4 batteries on the market! Pick up the 48V LYNX today!
- SKU: FLYNX-48053-G1
- Voltage: 48V
- Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Charging Voltage Range: 55.6V - 58V
- Max Charge Voltage: 58V
- Operating Voltage Range: 43V - 58.8V
- kWh Capacity: 5.3kWh
- Ah Capacity: 103Ah
- Cell Configuration: 16S
- Max Continuous Discharge Current Amps: 105
- Max Continuous Power Watts: 5000
- Max Discharge Peak Current Amps: 350 (6 Seconds)
- Max Charge Current Amps: 90
- Charge Temp Range (°C): 0°C (32°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Discharge Temp Range (°C): -30°C (-22°F) / 55°C (131°F)
- Optimal Discharge Temp Range: 15°C (59°F) / 35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temp: -5°C (23°F) / 35°C (95°F) (Max 6 Months)
- Weight: 108 (LBS)
- Length Inches: 24.5 (62.23 cm)
- Width Inches: 19 (48.26 cm)
- Height Inches: 5.25 (13.34 cm)
- Safety Features: BMS (Battery Management System)
Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over-Current (Thermal Management System), Safety Breaker (100A)
- Parallel: Up To (8) Parallel
Suitable For 48v Applications
- Data Centers
- Home Solar
- Emergency Power
- Intense Heat & Cold
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792
Estimated delivery time to your door for in-stock orders placed today is 5-10 business days.
Shipments & Lead Times:
We process all orders within 72 hours. From there, we do our best to ship as quickly as possible. Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. We will send you your tracking information to the e-mail and/or phone number on file.
With the incredible demand for solar products, our average delivery time to your door is between 7-10 business days from date of order. However, for some products, shipping can be as fast as 3-5 business days to your door. Please check specific product pages for the most accurate information.
*Please Note* - As a large retailer, our stock levels are healthy and shipments are moving quickly. If you place an order for something that is not in stock, or is on backorder, our team will reach out to you within 24-72 hours of placing your order to determine how you would like to move forward.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-242-2792 or reach out via email / live chat.