Sol-Ark 12K All-In-One Solar System + HomeGrid Stack'd Battery Bank
Parallel Stacking (1-9), Grid Sell, Meter Zero, Time of Use, Smart Load, Peak Shaving, 20kW Peak Power, 9.6kW AC Coupling
DC Transformerless: Boosts PV energy 10-20% without increasing PV array size and reduces storage inverter costs up to 30%
Battery Efficiency: Improve battery efficiency by 10-15%; Partial Charge Carbon AGM’s round trip efficiency is 98% vs. wet cell 80%
Easy to Install: Sol-Ark 12K’s All-In-One design cuts install time in half. With 2x MPPTs, and 9kW continuous / 20kW peak inverter, a user friendly wiring area, and remote monitoring built in.
U.P.S.: Sol-Ark 12K acts as a massive uninterruptible power supply with a lightning fast 4ms transfer time.
Approved for: UL 1741 SA Rule 21, HECO, & Canada PREPA Approved for Puerto Rico 120/240 & 208V
Sol-Ark 12k Specifications
- Max allowed PV DC Capacity 6,500W+6,500W = 13,000W
- Max PV power delivered to Battery & AC outputs 12,000 Watts
- Max DC voltage 500V@18A, 450V@20A
- MPPT voltage range 150-425V
- MPPT Starting Voltage 175V
- Number of MPPT 2
- Nominal AC Output Voltage 120/240/208V split phase
- Peak Inverter Efficiency 97.5%
- Continuous AC power to Grid (On Grid) 9000W 37.5A L-L (255 V) 4800W 40A L-N (120V)
- Continuous AC power to Loads (Off-Grid) 8000W 33A L-L (240V ) 4800W 40A L-N (120V)
- Battery Type Lead-Acid or Li-Ion
- Nominal DC Input 48V
- Capacity 50 – 9900Ah
- Grid to Battery Charging Efficiency 96.0%
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 30.0” x 18.3” x 10.00”
- Weight 78 lbs
Next Generation Efficiency
3X Better! Only 3.5% losses vs. 14% in today’s battery based systems
Split Phase & Three Phase
Sol-Ark’s 12K pumps out power just like the grid, allowing you to power 120V/ 240V/208V appliances
Grid-Tied, Hybrid, Off-Grid
Manages power from Solar, Battery, Grid, Load, and Generator simultaneously
Sol-Ark is expandable from 5 to 52 (16.5 kW) solar panels and 0-32 batteries. Per 12K unit.
10-Year Standard Warranty
No need for additional warranties. The 12K comes standard 10-year warranty right out of the box.
Helpful Hint with Sol-Ark hybrid inverters: Unlike most string inverters - Sol-Ark hrybid inverter solution will not have a complete power loss for a series string of modules if one of the panels goes bad (stops producing) *** so as long the total voltage of the remaining panel meets or exceeds the min mppt voltage range of 150VDC.
HomeGrid > 9.6kWh - 19.2 kWh Lithium Iron Stack'd Battery Storage
The HomeGrid Stack'd Series offers an ease-of-install, aesthetics, and performance that is unmatched in residential batteries. Each Stack is especially suitable for applications of high power, limited installation space, and restricted load-bearing and long cycle life.
The Stack’d Series has a built-in BMS battery management system, which can manage and monitor cell’s information including voltage, current and temperature. What’s more, the BMS can help extend the cycle life by balancing cells during charging and discharging.
Multiple battery stacks are allowed to be connected in parallel to expand capacity and power to meet the requirements of longer power supporting duration and higher power consumption.
- Model: Stack'd 19.2 kWh (stack of 4 battery modules)
- Series: Stack'd
- Manufacturer: HomeGrid Energy
- Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 29" W x 15.75" D x 41" H
- Weight: 515 lbs
- Total Battery Energy: 19.2 kWh
- Continuous Battery Power Output: 9 kW
- Continuous Inverter Power Output: 9 kW
- Peak Inverter Power Output: 16 kW
- Max PV Input Power: 13 kW
- Battery Capacity: 500 Ah
- Nominal Voltage: 48 V
- Enclosure Rating: IP55
- Lifecycles Tested: 8000
- Mounting Options: Floor Standing
- Certificates: UL 1642, UL 1973
- Warranty: 10 years
- Scalability: Units in parallel (240 kWh)
- Shipping Weight: 600 lbs
- Shipping Method: Freight
Lithium iron phosphate battery The lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePO4 or LFP) is the safest of the mainstream lithium battery types. A single LFP cell has a nominal voltage of 3.2V. A 51.2V LFP battery consists of 16 cells connected in series. LFP is the chemistry of choice for very demanding applications. Some of its features are:
- Rugged - It can operate in deficit mode during long periods of time.
- High round trip efficiency.
- High energy density - More capacity with less weight and volume.
- High charge and discharge currents - Fast charges and discharges are possible.
- Flexible charge voltages.
Stack’d Series Features
- The whole stack and each module is non-toxic, pollution-free, and environment-friendly.
- Cathode material is made from LiFePO4 with safety performance and long cycle life.
- Battery management system (BMS) has protection functions including over-discharge, over-charge, and over-current and high/low temperature.
- The system can automatically manage charge and discharge state and balance current and voltage of each cell.
- Flexible configuration, multiple battery modules can be stacked for expanding output and Capacity.
- Adopted self-cooling mode efficiently reduces any system noise.
- The module has less self-discharge, up to 6 months without charging on a shelf, no memory effect, with excellent performance of shallow charge and discharge.
- Working temperature range is from -10 to 55℃ (14F-131F) , (Charging 0~45℃ (32-113F); discharging -10~55℃ (14F-131F) )with excellent discharge performance and cycle life.
- Small volume, light weight, plug-in embedded design modules, are easy to install and maintain.
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792