Rockpals' Most Powerful Solar Generator Upgraded in 2022 As Rockpals' most powerful generator rating 1300W(1254Wh, Surge 2000W), Rockpals portable power station 1300W could also charge high-power devices such as portable refrigerator and coffee maker, perfect for camping, van, and other off-grid and outdoor activities and emergency use for 3-5 days, besides low-power devices such as mobile phones and laptops. The generator also has a 12V regulated voltage to keep its output voltage steady, perfect for CPAP users.
- Built-to-Last LifePO4 Battery Generator The Rockpals 1300W power station adopts brand-new LiFePO4 batteries lasting up to 2000 Cycles at 80% depth of discharge, providing at least 5 times longer lifespan, higher energy density, more stable performance, and greater output than other types of batteries or second-hand batteries. Its built-in smart BMS protects your generator from over-charge/discharge, over-current, short circuits, and over-heat for increased performance and longer lifespan.
- Support up to 10 Devices Simultaneously Rockpals 1300W portable power station packs all necessary outputs, able to power 10 devices simultaneously and meets 96% of your outdoor electricity needs: 3x110V AC ports, 2xDC ports(5.5mm), 1x12V car charging port, 2xfast-charge USB-A QC ports, 1xUSB-A 3.1 port, 1xUSB Type-C PD output ports. The generator supports pass-through charge(DC and USB ports) for extended discharge time and has clear a LCD display with input, output wattage and battery level.
- 5 Charging Methods, Solar Generator with Quick-Charging Anderson Port This outdoor generator provides 5 charging methods with faster charging: 1. PV solar charging with Anderson port(12-26V, 250W Max, Anderson Cable Included) provides faster solar charging for about 5 hours with built-in MPPT technology; 2. Wall socket: DC(160W Max) & PD(60W Max) simultaneously for about 6 hours; 3. DC charging for about 8 hours; 4. PD(60W Max) for 20 hours 5. Car port about 15-16 hours.
Top Choice Generator to Escape from City Compared to oil-powered generators, this battery and solar-generated power station is more portable, cost-saving and environmental-friendly at less than $0.8/watt. We offer ROCKPALS fans a 24-month quality guarantee and 24-hour professional customer service. The power station weighs 39.0 lbs (17.1 x 9.7 x 10.2 inches) and you will get: 1* ROCKPALS 1300 Portable Power Station, 1*Anderson Cable, 1* AC Adapter, 1* Car Charging Cable, and 1* User Guide.
What's Included With Your Order?
- 1 x Package Rockpals 1300W Portable Power Station
1 x AC Charging Adapter
1 x Car Charger Cable
1 x User Guide
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support (Email, Live Chat & Phone)
ROCKPALS 1300W High-Power Outdoor Generator
The journey is the beginning of the romance, and we power romance. 1300W LiFePO4 battery power station brings you the greatest motivation. Rockpals is a green energy power option without oil, noise, and fumes.
Rockpals 1300W power station adopts brand-new LiFePO4 batteries lasting up to 2000 Cycles at 80% depth of discharge, providing at least 5 times longer lifespan, higher energy density, more stable performance, and greater output than other types of batteries or second-hand batteries.
Rockpals 1300W outdoor generator is both battery and solar generated, providing 5 flexible charging methods. There is always one for you wherever you are.
- PV solar charging with Anderson port(12-26V, 250W Max, Anderson Cable Included)-- about 5 hours
- Wall socket: DC(160W Max) & PD(60W Max) simultaneously--about 6 hours
- DC(160W Max) charging--about 8 hours PD(60W Max) charging--about 20 hours
- Car charging port--about 15 hours
Rockpals Portable Power Station Specifications
- Cell Type LiFePO4
- Pack Capacity 1254Wh(22.4V, 56Ah)
- Lifecycles 2000 cycles to 80% capacity
- Shelf-life Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System MPPT charge controller, BMS
- AC Output Port 1300W rated, 2000W surge; 110V□ 220V□
- 12V DC 5.5mm Port(output) 12V/5A, 60W max
- 12V Car Port(output) 12V/10A, 120W max
- USB-A Ports(output) 5V/3.1A
- USB-A QC Port(output) 5-12V, 18W max
- USB-C PD Port(input/output) 5-20V, 60W max
- DC Input Port(6.5mm) 11-26V, 160W max
- Solar Charging Port(PV) 12-26V, 250W max
- Weight 39.0lb
- Dimension 17.1 x 9.7 x 10.2 inches
- Operating Temperature 0°C-45°C, 32°F -113°F
- Charging Temperature 0°C-40°C, 32°F -104°F
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792