The REGO DC-DC Battery Charger's exclusive bidirectional charging technology not only provides the most effective way to charge your house batteries from the starter battery on the go but also recharges and maintains your starter battery when the house batteries are full. The battery charger is compatible with the most popular 12V alternators and batteries. 4-Stage charging provides reliable and effective charging of your batteries. The REGO DC-DC battery charger is ideal for RVs, commercial vehicles, boats, yachts, and vans that need stable energy on the go!
Bidirectional Charging Technology, Keep Both of Your Batteries Charged
Renogy’s bidirectional charging system uses state-of-art technology to charge your house and starter batteries when driving. REGO smart chargers switch to charging your starter battery when house batteries are full to ensure you have all the power you need at your destination.
Plug & Play Connection Terminals Minimize Installation Time
The RENOGY REGO DC-DC battery charger uses 75A Anderson terminals and specially designed Anderson-Ring Lug connectors for a simple and easy way to connect to batteries, cutting installation time by 60%!
Built-in Bluetooth Connectivity Monitor and Control Your Charger Smartly
The REGO DC-DC Battery Charger features a built-in Bluetooth module that allows you to monitor the charging status using the Renogy DC Home App on your smartphone. Setting the battery type selector to USER MODE, you will also be able to customize the Boost Voltage, Float Voltage, and Boost Duration time on the App.
Note if the maximum charge volatge of your system is less than 60A, you need to customize the charging current of the battery charger to the appropriate parameters, which can also be set in USER MODE.
Temperature Resistant Design Maximizes Battery Lifespan
The REGO DC-DC battery charger can perform in extreme heat and cold. It features a matched temperature sensor that can protect your battery from high or low temperature by giving -3mV/°C/2V compensation. This delivers stable and constant charging, and prolongs the battery lifespan. Note that the temperature sensor cannot use with Lithium batteries.
Compatible with Most Battery Types with Easy Set-Up
This battery charger is compatible with Gel, AGM, SLD, Flooded, and Lithium batteries. The easy-to-use selector allows simple setting of the battery type, no more complicated data setting steps.
Guaranteed Quality, Certified Performance
The REGO battery charger provides built-in Overvoltage Protection, Overtemperature Protection, and Reverse Polarity Protection on both inputs and outputs to ensure maximum operation safety. Backed by a 5-year warranty, with certifications including FCC- ID, CE-RED, MIC, etc.
What's Included With Your Order?
- 1 x REGO 12V 60A DC-DC Battery Charger REGO 12V 60A DC-DC Battery Charger
- Accessories with the DCDC IGN Signal Wire
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 1 x IGN Signal Wire (Red)
- 1 x Renogy Temperature Sensor (Black)
- 1 x 5FT 6AWG ANDERSON ADAPTER CABLE FOR OUTPUT SIDE（Anderson PP75 - 3/8 in Lugs） Renogy 5&10FT 6AWG Anderson Adapter Cable
- 1 x 10FT 6AWG ANDERSON ADAPTER CABLE FOR INPUT SIDE（Anderson PP75 - 3/8 in Lugs） Renogy 5&10FT 6AWG Anderson Adapter Cable
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support (Email, Live Chat & Phone)
REGO 12V 60A DC-DC BATTERY CHARGER
- System Voltage: 12V
- Rated Max Charge Current: 60A
- Rated Max Charge Power: 800 W
- Battery Types: SLD/AGM;FLD;GEL;USER;LI
- Self-Consumption: ≤50 mA
- Max.Alternator Input Current: 70A
- Charge Efficiency: Up to 94%
- Max.Alternator Input Power: 800W
- Max.Alternator Input Voltage: 16V
- Battery Operating Range: 10 -16V
- Alternator Input Voltage: Traditional Alternator: 13.5-16VDC
- Alternator Input Voltage: Smart Alternator (Euro 6): 12.5-16VDC
- Power Limiting Protection: Up to 800W/12V
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 ℃ - 60℃ / -4 ℉ - 140℉
- Grounding Type: Common Negative Lug
- Storage Temperature Range: -35 ℃ - 65℃/ -31℉ - 149℉
- Communication: Modebus ; RV-C
- Humidity: 0%-95%, No Condensation
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 13.91 x 8.37 x 4.02 in / 353.53 X 212.75 X 102.21mm
- Temperature Compensation: '-3mV / ℃ / 2V (Non-Lithium)
- Temperature Compensation: '0mV / ℃ / 2V; no compensation (Lithium)
- Weight: 7 lbs/ 3.12kg
- Terminal Size: Anderson PP75
- Terminal Range: 8AWG - 6AWG
- CB: Yes
- FCC: Yes
- CE: Yes
- UKCA: Yes
- MIC: Yes
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792