POWER OUTDOORS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
RV CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY
With Jackery's entry-level Explorer 240 portable power station, you can easily stay charged outdoors and on the go. Charge smartphones, tablets, laptops, cameras, and basic small appliances like an electric blanket, fan, etc. Take the lightweight Explorer 240 with you on cottage trips, hikes, camping, the park, or anywhere else your weekend takes you. Power up your adventures with this portable camping solar generator now.
- Included in the "Best Portable Power Station for Use in the Outdoors" by Digital Trends
- Multifunctional Outputs: The Jackery Explorer 240 has a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack. It features 1* AC outlet (110V 200W, 400W peak), 2* USB-A ports, and 1* DC carport. Power many types of equipment such as a phone, laptop, light, fan, mini cooler, etc. with the pure sine wave inverter.
- An Excellent Entry-Level Power Solution for Outdoors: A solid portable power solution that can power your iPhone, laptop, and lights while camping or working from home. The lightweight Jackery Explorer 240 has a solid handle for easy carrying. Its simple push-button operation makes it easy to use wherever you go.
- Green Solar Generator: The Jackery Explorer 240 has a built-in MPPT controller for maximum eco-friendly solar recharging efficiency with the SolarSaga 60W solar panel (sold separately). You can also recharge the Explorer 240 with a wall outlet, car outlet, and generator.
What's Included With My Jackery Explorer 240?
- 1 x Jackery 240 Explorer Portable Power Station
- 1 x Car Charge Cable
- 1 x AC & DC Adapter (2 parts)
- 1 x User Manual
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support (Email, Live Chat & Phone)
EXPLORE MORE WITH THIS ENTRY-LEVEL POWER STATION
- Large capacity with small size
- 200 Watt output (surge 400W)
- 240Wh(16.8Ah) lithium battery
- PURE SINE WAVE AC outlet
- 12V car port and 2* USB ports
- Smart display shows input power, output power, and remaining battery.
WAYS TO RECHARGE
- Recharged by SolarSaga 60W within 5.5 hours (0-80%)
- Recharged by wall outlet within 3.5 hours (0-80%)
- Recharged by car outlet within 5 hours (0-80%)
GREEN POWER SUPPLY
The built-in MPPT charge controller provides fast and efficient solar recharging. Recharge your power station with the sun in just 6 hours with the optional SolarSaga 60W solar panel. (Shop Solar Generator 240)
Solar Recharging Steps:
- Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 60W.
- Connect the DC interface of SolarSaga 60W with the DC input of the Explorer 240.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
- Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
A battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and advanced safety features.
Other enhanced safety features include:
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- Switch with on/off indicator light for output ports
- Equipped with a Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery (i.e. the same
- type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall units.)
Jackery Explorer 240 Specifications
- Capacity: 240Wh (14.4V, 16.8Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 200W (400W Surge Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (65W Max)
- AC Adapter: 5.5 Hours
- 12V Car Adapter: 6.5 Hours
- SolarSaga 60W Solar Panel: 7 Hours
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 9.05 x 5.24 x 7.87 inches (23 x 13.32 x 20 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, UL, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Optional Accessory: Jackery SolarSaga 60W Solar Panel
No-Load Power Consumption
- Standby:< 2 W
- DC ON/AC OFF: < 2W
- DC OFF/ AC ON: < 10W
- DC ON/AC ON: < 12W
Still Have Questions about the Jackery Explorer 240? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792