Inergy APEX Silver Storm DIY Solar Kit w/ 3 x Rigid Solar Panels
** Due to the increased demand, Apex generators as well as complete kits will be shipping out after May 7th. Orders are being shipped on a first come first serve basis. Thank you for your understanding. **
You'll love having clean and renewable energy away from the city. This kit comes with 3 high efficiency (rigid) 100 watt solar panels which can fully recharge the powerful solar generator in 2.5 - 3 hours of ideal sunlight and is perfect rv, vanlife, or a backup solar kit.
Tons of Power. Wherever You Go.
If you want to take this on a weekend trip or use it as an emergency power back up, this complete kit can satisfy all your power needs. It is easy to carry and quick to set up. It's an absolute plug and play option perfect for beginners or those who are experienced with solar products already. You can be ready for all situations with the Inergy Gold Solar Kit.
What's Included with your Apex Gold Kit Order:
- APEX Solar Powered Generator (Qty: 1)
- Solar Storm 100 Solar Panels (Qty: 3)
- Basecamp LED Lights (Qty: 3)
- 30′ Solar Panel Cable
- 6' Solar Panel Chaining Cables (Qty: 2)
- AC Wall Charger
- Shoulder Carrying Strap
- User Guide
- FREE Shipping!
You'll love how this doesn't require a crazy set up process. Just press the power on button and plug in any device to your APEX and you have 1,100 Watt hours at your fingertips!
Thousands of Cycles
Other solar company's use a lead acid battery and that will only provide you with a few hundred cycles. The Inergy - APEX Battery uses a Lithium-Ion battery bank that has a whopping 2,000 cycle life.
Combine for More Power
The Inergy Solar Storm panel was designed with an interlocking channel that you slide one panel into another. Once interlocked you have a solar array that can connect up to five panels together, that's up to 250 Watts worth of power per hour!
Portable and Convenient
Other batteries will weigh 40-100 lbs. and require a rolling cart just to move the heavy battery. The APEX weighs only 25 lbs.!! Also includes an easy to carry strap that makes it portable for every day use.
What you can power with your Apex:
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 100+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 40+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 20+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 14 hours
- 50" LED LCD TV* (65 watts) : 16 hours
- Microwave (1,000 watts): 1 hour
- Refrigerator* (18 cu ft., 20% duty): 33 hours
- Chest Freezer (9 cu ft., 15% duty): 50 hours
- Sump Pump (1/3 HP): 2.5 hours
- Basecamp LED Light (6 watts) : 183 hours
- CPAP Machine (30 watts): 36+ hours
*Energy Star Certified Appliance
How long will it take to charge your Apex:
- Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (NMC) Battery.
- Peak Capacity: 1,100 W continuous for 1 hour, 3,000 W peak.
- 12.6V DC, 90 AH.
- Up to 2,000 charge cycles.
- Charge at least every 6-months.
- Pure Sine Wave, 1500 Watt Continuous, 3,000 Watt Surge.
- 110 VAC, 50Hz ± .5Hz.
- High efficiency, Ultra High Frequency Design.
- Charging Temperatures: 32°F to 104°F
- Discharging Temperatures: 20° to 115 °F
- (1) Charging Port 1: (AC Adapter, Solar) Up to 270 W/10 Amp 12 VDC Max Solar.
- (1) Charging Port 2: High current charging port for Solar, Wind, Car up to 32 V DC at 30 amps, 600 W Maximum.
- (1) External 12 VDC battery bank connection.
- (6) 110V AC Plugs: Up to 1,000 W continuous per outlet (10 Amp max) 1500 W max for combined AC output. 3,000W combined starting surge, pure sine wave.
- (1) 30 amp RV Plug, 110 Volt, NEMA TT-30R
- (2) 12V DC universal car sockets, 15amps maximum per socket.
- (4) USB outlets, 15 W max per pair.
- (2) Light Port, 12V DC 5.5 x 2.5mm connector standard 50W max output per port, up to 10-5W Inergy LED lights, daisy chained together.
- 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty on all our Inergy products.
- Free shipping to the lower 48 states.
Got a question that you can't fine the answer to here? Check out our list of most common Inergy Questions here. Or you can always call 877-242-2792.