The Eclipse Faraday Bag for Solar Panels is designed specifically to protect portable solar panels from the damaging effects of an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) or coronal mass ejection (CME). The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday liner stay protected. The interior includes three layers of high-shielding Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction.
This material has been lab tested and certified "compliant" for MIL-STD-188-125, High-Altitude Electromagnetic Protection for Ground Based C41 Facilities. The results ensure that the material surpasses military shielding requirements to handle natural or man-made EMPs. In the case of an EMP or CME, everything from electrical infrastructure on a national level to personal electronics could be destroyed, which is why it’s imperative to shield survival electronics. The high-shielding properties of the bag directs damaging electromagnetic fields away from highly sensitive electrical components, thus protecting their working structure.
The large and unique size of the bag allows it to accommodate most portable solar panels, including Goal Zero Portable Solar Panels (Boulder and Nomad series), Renogy (Monocrystalline Solar Panel/Suitcases), HQST (Monocrystalline Solar Suitcases), plus accompanying accessories like charge controllers and cables.
The bag is built with heavy-duty reinforced handles and thick nylon webbing that completely wraps around the sides and bottom to support the weight of substantial objects during transport. The front side of the bag includes a deep unshielded zipper compartment and a large transparent pocket to keep accessories accessible while not compromising the shielding of the electronic items inside the main compartment.
Once the solar panels or electronics are properly enclosed inside the bag, they become isolated from outside wireless signals. Damaging effects from an EMP or related occurrence cannot penetrate the bag to destroy the electrical components inside. The bag will block WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB from low MHz all the way up to 40GH.
The immense size of the bag can also be used for shielding large electronics and survival gear. The complete signal cut-off allows you to go off-grid and keep electronic devices untrackable. This is the ultimate safety bag for protecting solar panels and survival electronics from a natural or man-made disaster occurrence such as an EMP or CME.
*To shield accompanying electronics, such as generators or power stations, options include the Revelation EMP Shield and the T10 Faraday Bag (see details below).
Eclipse Faraday Bag For Solar Panels Features:
- Military-grade faraday bag specifically designed for shielding solar panels and large electronics from EMPs, CMEs, and RF signals
- Three layers of high-shielding Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with an average attenuation of 90dB from low MHz to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Heavy-duty reinforced nylon webbing completely wraps around sides and bottom for extreme support
- Unshielded deep zipper compartment on front side - 16" x 13.5"
- Transparent accessory pocket on front side - 12" x 13.5"
- Closable branding pocket on back to place agency information
- Unique serial number on every bag to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-SOL
Internal dimensions (*electronics must fit inside these dimensions):
43"L x 7"W x 30"H
The bag is sized to accommodate all standard size standalone or folding portable solar panels, like the Goal Zero Portable Solar Panels (Boulder and Nomad series), Renogy (Monocrystalline Solar Panel/Suitcases), HQST (Monocrystalline Solar Suitcases), plus accompanying accessories.
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) and coronal mass ejection (CME) protection
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Personal data security and digital privacy
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
Still have questions? Give us a call at 877-242-2792