EG4 Battery Chargers are among the most cost-effective and efficient battery chargers on the market. Connect to 48V Lithium/LiFePo4 batteries from standard 120V outlets. Purchase this high-quality charger with any 48V EG4 battery and ensure you can maintain your power supply even on cloudy days! Ideal for outdoor application, extensive R&D testing has shown that this unit is waterproof, with tests completely submerging the charger while still charging an EG4 battery.
Complete with built-in BMS which monitors the state of charge via downstream resistance; this highly efficient, cost-effective 48V workhorse is optimized to push 18 amps at 95% efficiency making it one of the best value 48V lithium battery chargers on the market. Quickly charge one 48V 100AH battery in <5.5 hours using just one 18A charger!
Plug and Play
- The built-in BMS monitors resistance downstream and prevents overcharging. Charge to 100% without needing to disconnect the charger once the batteries are full.
- Easy to use: Ready to charge right out of the box.
- Plugs into standard 120V A/C outlets.
- Ring terminals connector for output.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy. Doubles as a heatsink.
- Up to 95% charging efficiency.
- Stackability allows you to connect multiple chargers to the same battery bank to speed up charging!
- Overtemperature protection. Working Temperature -40℃ to 60℃.
- Ambient temperature protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Overcharge protection.
- Output overvoltage protection.
- Output overcurrent protection.
- Output short circuit protection
- Ingress Protection: Dustproof & Waterproof!
- 6-Protection against contact with objects greater than 1 mm in diameter, such as a wire or small tool.
- 7-Protected against short periods of immersion in water while under pressure between 15cm and 1m.
- Shock-resistant design for storage and operation (Can be used in mobile operations such as RV’s, motorhomes, etc.)
Reliability & Safety Testing
- Tested by EG4's Local Research and Development Lab.
- 5-year warranty supported and serviced in-house from Texas.
- Watts Per Hour:~900W
- Input Voltage:120V
Estimated delivery time to your door for in-stock orders placed today is 5-10 business days.
Shipments & Lead Times:
We process all orders within 72 hours. From there, we do our best to ship as quickly as possible. Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. We will send you your tracking information to the e-mail and/or phone number on file.
With the incredible demand for solar products, our average delivery time to your door is between 7-10 business days from date of order. However, for some products, shipping can be as fast as 3-5 business days to your door. Please check specific product pages for the most accurate information.
*Please Note* - As a large retailer, our stock levels are healthy and shipments are moving quickly. If you place an order for something that is not in stock, or is on backorder, our team will reach out to you within 24-72 hours of placing your order to determine how you would like to move forward.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-242-2792 or reach out via email / live chat.