Special Bundle: EcoFlow DELTA 2 and EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel)
EcoFlow DELTA 2 is a must-have for any home that puts power security & comfort first. Ensure you're prepared with the power station made for almost any situation your family could find themselves in. All while staying green.
Learn more about the Ecoflow Delta 2 here.
Compared to a traditional gas generator, the EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) offers better fuel efficiency and less energy loss when you charge DELTA Pro or DELTA Max. It achieves this by directly charging your portable power station through a simple and efficient DC charging process.
In emergencies, sometimes things don’t go to plan. Not only does the EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel) give you last-standing emergency power, it also features an AC output to power other devices while recharging your unit with an extra battery.
Learn more about the EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel).
What's in the box?
- 1 x EcoFlow Smart Generator (Dual Fuel)
- 1 x EcoFlow DELTA 2
- 1 x AC charging cable
- 1 x Car charging cable
- 1 x DC5521 to DC5525 cable
- 1 x User Manual
Note: the solar charging cable will be included with any solar panel your purchase.
- Capacity 1024 Wh
- Extra Battery Support one DELTA 2 extra battery or DELTA Max extra battery
- AC Output 6 outlets, 1800W total (Surge 2700W)
- Max Device(s) Power (with X-Boost) 2200W
- USB-A Output 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max
- USB-A Fast Charge 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max
- USB-C Output 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max
- Car Power Output 1 port, 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max
- DC5521 Output 2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max
- AC Charging 1200W
- Solar Charging 11-60V, 15A, 500W max
- Car Charging Support 12V/24V battery, 8A
- DC Charging 1100W
- Battery Chemistry LFP (LiFePO4 battery)
- Cycle Life 3000 cycles to 80+% capacity
- Connectivity Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Dimensions 15.7 x 8.3 x 11 in / 400 x 211 x 281 mm
- Net Weight 27 lbs / 12 kg
SMART GENERATOR DUAL FUEL
- Dimension: 59.7*30*47.5cm / 23.5*11.8*18.7 in
- Weight: 30.5 kg / 67.2 lbs
- Type: Inverter generator
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Voltage: 120V
- Rated Power:
- Gasoline: 1800W (1900W peak)
- LPG: 1600W (1700W peak)
- DC Output Voltage: 42-58.8V
- DC Current: 32A Max
- ENGINE SPECS
- Model: R80N-I
- Type: Single cylinder, four-stroke, forced-air cooling, overhead value
- Displacement: 80CC
- Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline/LPG
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 L / 1.05 gal.
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.38 L / 0.1 gal. Noise Level (at a 7m distance): 56~67dB (full load)
- Continuous Working Time: 3.5 hrs (full load)
Estimated delivery time to your door for in-stock orders placed today is 5-10 business days.
Shipments & Lead Times:
We process all orders within 72 hours. From there, we do our best to ship as quickly as possible. Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. We will send you your tracking information to the e-mail and/or phone number on file.
With the incredible demand for solar products, our average delivery time to your door is between 7-10 business days from date of order. However, for some products, shipping can be as fast as 3-5 business days to your door. Please check specific product pages for the most accurate information.
*Please Note* - As a large retailer, our stock levels are healthy and shipments are moving quickly. If you place an order for something that is not in stock, or is on backorder, our team will reach out to you within 24-72 hours of placing your order to determine how you would like to move forward.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-242-2792 or reach out via email / live chat.