Perfect for Airstream trailers or any other curved mounting surface, our OBSIDIAN® SERIES 90-Watt long panels work with any type of 12-Volt battery. As thin as a flexible panel and lighter than a traditional panel without compromising efficiency, this American-made panel also features an ultra-aerodynamic profile and a sleek black anodized aluminum frame.
This is by far our most popular option to upgrade the factory-installed solar panel system on Airstream trailers. Utilize the existing roof cap and add more energy-generating solar panels to the system quickly and easily.
If you are putting together a whole new system for off-grid solar, please select an integration kit to complete your setup. If your RV has a Solar-Ready roof cap or sidewall port, you may need to purchase a wire or adapter to complete your install.
This kit DOES NOT come with a base plate with threaded stud because of an incompatibility with the curved mounting surface. Due to the fact that every vehicle and application is different, these mounting feet do not include bolts or hardware to attach the mounting feet to your roof.
What's Included With Your Order?
- 2 x 90-watt Solar Panels
- 2 x Sets of 4 Airstream Curved Roof Mounting Feet Kit
- 2 x 10’ ATP to ATP Wiring Extensions
- 2 x ATP to Zamp Solar SAE Adaptors Panel
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support (Email, Live Chat & Phone)
- Weight: 10.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 59.1” tall x 14.3” wide x .67” thin
- Wattage: 90-Watt Power Output
- Output: Generates 5 amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 23.8 volts
- Warranty: 25-Year output warranty
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792