Renogy 100W Solar Suitcase KEY FEATURES
Renogy 100W Solar Suitcase is reliable Excellent performance in low-light environments. Adjustable, corrosion resistant aluminum stand for maximum solar light capture. Protective casing included.
Smart Compatible with GEL, Sealed Lead Acid, Lithium (LFP), and Flooded batteries. Charge controller with LCD display for collecting and adjusting operating parameters.
Safe 20A built-in 5-stage solar charge controller provides overcharge protection. Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with an RV, boat, trailer, etc.
What's Included With Your Order?
- 1 x 100 Watt Mono Foldable Solar Suitcase Renogy 100W Foldable Solar Suitcase
- 1 x 20A Voyager Charge Controller Renogy 20A PWM Charge Controller
- 1 x Solar Connectors to Alligator Clips w/ Fuse Solar Connectors to Alligator Clips w/ Fuse
Looking for the perfect off-grid renewable energy product? Well look no further! Renogy is excited to bring you solar power and portability. This portable solar panel is perfect for the adventurous traveler, providing both convenience and dependability when venturing off the grid. The Renogy 100W Solar Suitcase comes with two 50W Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one set of wires with solar connectors, and one protective soft case for safe portability. Along with the adjustable aluminum stand, latches, and heavy duty handle, this 100W Solar Suitcase will change the way the world looks at portable power.
Higher Module Efficiency
The Renogy solar panels use Grade A+ solar cells,multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
Small Size Easy for Carrying and Storage
Folding design minimizes in size, allows the suitcase can be easy to carry around, or stored in any gap in your RV or van without taking much space.
Multi-Protection Ensure System Safety
With utilizing smart PWM technology, the Voyager controller provides efficient, stable, and safe charging. Multiple protection keeping your battery and system fully protected.
Easy to Set Up
This kit comes with alligator clips, allowing you to use the easiest way to connect the Voyager charge controller to your battery, ideal for a mobile system looking for flexibility.
More Power and Flexibility
Adjustable kickstands are easy to set up and allow you to get the best sunshine only need to change in small angles, ensuring you always get enough energy. Empower your outdoor adventures with more flexibility and possibility.
System Expansion Available
Additional panels added to the system are available based on your needs and space. (*We suggest connecting the same specification solar suitcases for expansion. The 20A charge controller included in the kit can accept expanding one additional 100W suitcase.)
- Junction Box: One single hole and one double hole junction box
- Cell Type: 158 monocrystalline
- Number of Cells: 72(3*12*2) opc:
Renogy 100W Solar Suitcase
- Maximum Power at STC: 100W Cell Efficiency: 22%
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.3V Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.3V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2x2.47A Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 2 x 2.73A
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 20A
- Maximum System Voltage: 600VCD(UL)
- Weight: 9.6kg/21.2 lbs
- Maximum AWG Size Range (MC4): 30A
- Dimensions: 24.8 x 20.0 x 2.8 inches
- Material and workmanship warranty: 3 years
- Performance Warranty: 5 year 95% output warranty 10 year 90% output warranty 25 year 80% output warranty
RENOGY 20A VOYAGER CHARGE CONTROLLER
- Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
- Self-consumption: ≤8mA
- Rated Charge Current: 20A
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Max. PV Input Voltage: 26 VDC
- Dimensions: 6.38 x 3.82 x 1.34 inches
- Grounding: Common Negative
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792