SMA Sunny Boy 7.7-US 3-MPPT, AFCI 208/240VAC - SunSpec Rapid Shutdown compliant
INVERTER DOES NOT INCLUDE WIFI COMMUNICATION, ONLY HARDWIRE
This 7700Watt SMA Sunny Boy inverter is part of the newest range of residential grid-tie inverters.
The residential PV market is changing rapidly. Your bottom line matters more than ever—so we’ve designed a superior residential solution to help you decrease costs at every stage of your business operations. The Sunny Boy 7.7-US joins the SMA lineup of field-proven solar technology backed by the world’s #1 service team, along with a wealth of improvements.
The newest Sunny Boy-US now brings even more value- added features to the Power+ Solution, including:
- Proprietary ShadeFix technology from SMA offers superior power production with a reduced component count versus competitors, which provides maximum reliability
- SunSpec certified shutdown devices from SMA give integrators a more cost-effective way to achieve compliance with NEC 2017 module-level shutdown
- Advanced AFCI compliant to new Standard UL 1699B Ed.1 for arc fault protection – delivering improved safety and reliability while allowing for automatic resetting
- Streamline your business operations and provide added value to your customers with SMA Smart Connected
- California Rule 21 compliance is fast and easy! Check the Downloads tab for configuration files
What is SMA Smart Connected?
However infrequent they occur, service calls can be lengthy, unnecessary and will most certainly impact a PV installer’s bottom line. SMA’s new Smart Connected feature offers a proactive solution that saves installers time and money while maximizing system owners’ power production.
This fully-automated functionality requires only a simple activation in Sunny Portal and a residential PV system will immediately benefit from SMA’s intelligent monitoring technology. No other solar solutions provider can offer this level of investment security, making SMA the ideal partner for residential PV.