AIMS 2,000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 12 VDC To 120 VAC ETL Listed PICOGLF20W12V120V + FREE Shipping & Lifetime Customer Support
This 2,000 watt aims inverter charger is perfect for small-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load.
This aims inverter is great for powering your essential household appliances during a power outage or emergency. This inverter is also great in RV's, off-grid cabins or boats. It's capable of accepting any source of 120v AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power at an RV park/truck stop. It will even accept power from an extension cord plugged into your wall outlet at home.
6,000 Watt Surge & GFCI Outlet Reset
It's capable of a 6000 watt surge for 20 seconds and can run at 2000 watts continuously. As an additional feature, this inverter is capable of being used worldwide by virtue of its auto frequency detection capabilities. It will run in any country that uses 120vac output. It works with type-A plugs or a direct 3-wire terminal connection. This inverter comes with a dual-plug GFCI outlet with a reset button. This inverter will never completely drain your batteries as it's low-voltage shut-down keeps the voltage at either 10 volts or 10.5 volts depending on your selection.
Battery Priority & Power Saver Modes
With the battery priority mode, you can set your inverter to run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter charger comes with a power saver mode that pulses every 30 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter will “sleep” and draw right around a half an amp per hour, saving you precious reserve power in your batteries until you need it most.
- ETL Listed to UL 458 Standards and CSA 22.2 No 107.1
- 2000 watt low frequency inverter
- 6000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- GFCI - 20 amps
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 70 Amp
- remote panel available
- auto gen start
- auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Listed to UL 458 Standards
- Continuous Output Power: 2000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 6000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >92% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- Bypass terminal breaker - 30 amps
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 13.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 28 watts
- Charger breaker - 20 amps
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: <12.7 watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 70A
- Unit Weight: 47.4 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 15.35 x 11 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 20.5 X 13.8 X 12.2 inches