AIMS 4,000 Watt 24V Pure Sine Inverter Charger PICOGLF40W24V120V
This 4,000 watt aims power inverter allows for use in almost any application with it's 24 volt capacity allowing for maximum efficiency. This inverter charger is perfect for any application using 110 or 120 volts of alternating current.
One of the most popular features about this AIMS inverter charger is it's 300% surge rating which gives it the capability to withstand 12,000 watts for up to 20 seconds. This means it has no issues powering tools with locked rotor startup or Locked Rotor Amperage (LRA), like air compressors or air conditioners.
This unit also accepts any source of 120 volt alternating current (VAC) power to charge a battery bank. Use a diesel or gas generator or shore power at a truck stop and/or RV Park. This inverter charger even accepts power from the wall at home, and it can be used globally (in any country that accepts 120VAC output) with the Auto Frequency Detection feature.
Aims Power Inverter Features
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 24 Volt DC
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 50 Amp
- remote panel available
- auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Aims Power Inverter Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 4000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 12000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 31.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 52.5 Watts
- Idle Consumption with Power Saver Mode ON: <25 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 50A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 31.4V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- 40 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 62 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
AIMS 4,000 Watt 24V Pure Sine Inverter Charger
Have a 24 volt houseboat/party boat you’d like to hook up to some serious aftermarket stereo equipment? This AIMS Power inverter charger is perfect, because you’ll be able to handle high electronic surges, which stereo equipment is known to produce. Whether you’re looking to upfit your boat with some enormous speakers, some fancy electronic fishing equipment or a massage chair (only joking), this inverter charger will surely get you all the power you need.
With the product’s battery priority mode, the inverter charger can run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter charger comes with a Power Saver mode that pulses every 3 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter charger will “sleep” and draw about half an amp per hour, saving precious battery reserve power until it’s needed.