The most sought-after capability this unit has is its direct connect terminal block, which allows a 300 percent surge capacity for up to 20 seconds. When using the terminal block, this inverter peaks at 9000 watts with the power to run almost any tool or appliance with high startup surges.
The marine-coated or conformal-coated boards also make this inverter great for mobile applications, as it protects the product from dust or water vapor that may be present in the air.
This 3000 watt inverter charger produces a pure sine wave, which some appliances require for use. This allows it to run laser jet printers, computers, televisions, CPAP machines, other medical equipment and more.
It also has a built-in 65 amp multistage smart battery charger, which uses AC power from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well.
- 3000 watt low frequency inverter
- 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- AC direct connect terminal block
- GFCI - 15 amps
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 100 Amp charges gel, AGM, lead and lithium LiFePO4
- Remote panel available
- Auto gen start
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 3000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 9000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- Bypass Terminal Breaker: 40 amps
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 13.3Vdc
- Charger Breaker - 30 amps
- Idle Consumption: 55 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 21.7 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 16.48 x 8.74 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 23.5 x 13.0 x 12.5 inches
Two Products In One
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- It also has a built-in 100 amp battery charger which uses AC power, like from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
AIMS 3000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger
This aims inverter accepts 12 volts DC, which makes it great for vehicle up-fitting as well as boat and RV applications that use a 12 volt battery system.
Combine this inverter charger with a deep-cycle battery bank for off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power.
Lowered level of total harmonic distortion (THD)
The low frequency label has been given to this aims inverter because of the lowered level of total harmonic distortion (THD) produced during the DC to AC inversion process. This means that there is a cleaner transfer of energy, which increases efficiency, and provides a quieter performance.
GFCI Power Outlet
It also features one GFCI power outlet with two receptacles for easy, safe access to the usable AC current, which allow for a peak of 1,500 watts.