SK12V100H designed for cold weather using! Can safely charge at temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F) by a standard charger or solar charger. The heater pads which draws power from the charger itself,battery cells no power lost.
Download the app to connect and monitor your SOK Battery.
Search ABC-BMS on google or apple store, download and install.
Please note: SOC is initially incorrect, it takes 2 full charge / discharge cycles to reach proper calibration.
- 7 year warranty and maintenance free with a 4000-8000 cycles life span.
- Detachable cover with replaceable BMS and cells.
- Built-in heater pad for using in down to -4°F.
- Bluetooth4.0 , support IPhone or Android smartphone.
- Support connect in parallel for larger capacity.
- Built-in smart Battery Management System (BMS).
- Low temperature charging cut-off.
- High temperature charging or discharging cut-off.
- Over charging and discharging protection.
- Over current and short circuit protection.
- Battery cells auto balance.
Please note for connecting in series: If you are going to connect the batteries in series they need to be at the same State Of Charge (SOC) before they are connected.
- Recommended Charge Current 20 A
- Maximum Charge Current 50 A
- Recommended Charge Voltage 14.6 V
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current 100 A
- Peak Discharge Current 200 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect 10.4V
- Terminal Type: M8, 5/16 lugs
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Discharge Temperature -4 to 140 ºF
- Charge Temperature -4 to 113 ºF
- Storage Temperature 23 to 95 ºF
- UL1973&IEC62619 for Battery cells.
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792