The Jackery Explorer 290 Portable Power Station is an official product of Jackery specially supplied for offline sales channels like The Home Depot, Lowe's, Harbor Freight Tools, etc. It is temporarily not selling on the Jackery site. Go to "Where to Buy" on the main Jackery menu for a complete list of offline sales channels.
- 200-WATT Continuous Output, Compact, Easy to Carry: The Explorer 290 has a good capacity, user-friendly design, small size, and durable handle, making it lightweight, stylish, and easy to carry.
- RV Camping/Fishing/Off-Road/Hunting/Getway/Emergency: With its eco-friendly and quiet features, the Explorer 290 is one of the best investments for your outdoor life. With the touch of a button, the Explorer 290 supplies the power you need, where you need it without harmful fumes, unlike gas generators.
- Better Than A Car Inverter: Running appliances like a car fridge requires the engine to be constantly running. The Explorer 290 can keep your car fridge and other devices running while protecting your car's battery.
- Built-in MPPT Controller: The built-in MPPT module constantly monitors your solar panels' voltage and current output, adding up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
What's Included With My Jackery Explorer 290?
- Jackery Explorer 290 Portable Power Station
- Car Charger Cable
- AC & AC Cable (2 parts)
- User Manual
- Free Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support (Email, Live Chat & Phone)
POWER FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES
- Pure sine wave AC outlet at 200W with 290Wh(20.3Ah) lithium battery
- 12V car port and 2* USB ports
- 4 appliances charge simultaneously
- Note that the total rated wattage should be under 200W (surge 400W). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 290 may shut down.
THREE FLEXIBLE RECHARGING WAYS
- Recharged by SolarSaga 100W within 5 hours
- Recharged by AC outlet in 6 hours
- Recharged by 12V car outlet within 6.5 hours
GREEN SOLAR POWER SUPPLY
By constantly monitoring your solar panels' voltage and current output, the built-in MPPT adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
- Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
A battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features include: LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status On/Off switch with indicator light for output ports Equipped with Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery, the same type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall units.
POWER OUTDOORS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
RV CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY
With compact and easy-to-use design, Jackery Explorer 290 is made for when you’re on-the-go and ideal backup power for home and office. It has enough power to run many of your personal electronics such as digital cameras, laptop, drone, mini cooler.
Jackery Explorer 290 Specifications
- Capacity: 290Wh (14.4V, 20.3Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 200W (400W Surge Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (65W Max)
- AC Adapter: 6 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 6.5 Hours
- SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 5 Hours
- Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 9.1 x 5.2 x 7.7 inches (23 x 13.32 x 19.5 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Optional Accessory: Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
No-Load Power Consumption
- Standby:< 2 W
- DC ON/AC OFF: < 2W
- DC OFF/ AC ON: < 10W
- DC ON/AC ON: < 12W
Still Have Questions About Jackery Explorer 290? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792