**You can check out our Ultimate Guide to the Goal Zero Yeti's here and see which Yeti is right for you! **
As one of Goal Zero's biggest Power Stations the Yeti 1250 can charge phones to refrigerators, and everything in between. Its portability means that you have the power to back up your life in any situation. Ditch the noise, fumes, and gasoline and enjoy unlimited power from the wall or the sun. With a peak capacity of 1200 wh you'll be able to run things like portable fridges, charge laptops, phones, cameras etc for days on end. This is a great option for people living in Tiny homes or living a mobile lifestyle because of its chainability.
Since this unit does not have a lithium ion battery in it, you're able to chain it together with multiple batteries, thereby doubling or tripling its capacity. You can find a step by step guide here.
With a variety of high-powered outputs, storage capacities, and multiple ways to recharge, a Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station will keep your gear running, indoors and out. You have power at the push of a button, all without the noise, fumes, or maintenance of a traditional gasoline-powered generator.
Versatile, Instant Power for Everyday and Emergency Use
Power for Fridges, Medical Devices, Lights, and More
- An all-in-one power station, with a 1200Wh (100Ah) capacity and an integrated 1200W pure-sine wave inverter, comparable to an portable inverter generator but without the noise, gas, and fumes. The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 works right out of the box and turns on with the push of a button, not the pull of a cord, so it’s easy for everyone to use.
Enhanced Display + Roll Cart
- Features versatile outputs (2.1A USB, 1200W AC, and 12V) for charging/powering up to 10 devices at once.
Easy to Chain
- Know how much power is coming in and going out with a quick glance. It also includes an easy-to-read battery level indicator. Weighing in at just over 100lbs, the Yeti 1250 comes with a roll cart, including a handle and wheels for easier moving.
- Need more power? Although ideal for short power outages the Yeti 1250's modular design is capable of extending runtimes by chaining it to other 12V, 100Ah batteries (chaining cables and batteries available separately)..
What can it Power?
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1250 in about 12-24 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 18 hours.
- Although not the most ideal recharge time, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter in about 44 hours. You will need to purchase an 8.0mm to 12V Charger.
The Yeti 1250 is great for all your larger sized power or multiple device needs.
- Smartphone 60+ Recharges
- POV Camera 200+ Recharges
- Headlamp 200+ Recharges
- Tablet 45+ Recharges
- Laptop 20+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 400+ Hours
- Fridge 20+ Hours
- 32" LCD TV 12 hours
- Wall Charger (72W): 18 Hours
- Car Charger (30W): 44 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 36-96 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 18-48 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 9-24 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 6A (72W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V power pole port (output): 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110VAC 60Hz, 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power pole charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (320W max)
- Power pole chaining port: 12V, up to 180A (2100W max)
- Cell Type: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 2 months
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 12.9 L x 6.8 W x 8.7 H (Group 27)
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 103 lbs (46.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 14.5 in (27.9 x 40.6 x 36.8 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 Months