- 6 x EG4-LL (V2) 48v 100Ah (24V 200 Ah EG4-LL Version 1 Option Available above)
- 1 x (FREE) Pre-Assembled Enclosed Rack | With Door & Wheels
Upgraded EG4-LL (Lifetime Lithium) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery 51.2V (48V) 5.12kWh with 100A internal BMS, based on the same subset features of the previous industry renowned EG4-LL Battery. Fully Compatible with Previous EG4-LL Model(See below).
Composed of (16) UL listed prismatic 3.2V cells which have been tested at 7,000 deep discharge cycles to 80% DoD - fully charge and discharge this battery daily for over 15 years without issue. Reliable and rigorously tested, with a 99% operating efficiency. Includes an LCD screen to quickly view your batteries' most important information, but now features Selectable closed-loop inverter communications including Schneider, Solark, Victron, Growatt, and EG4! A simple plug-and-play interface that has all the essentials built in for easy setup.
- (1) RS485 USB Battery Comm Cable PER (6) BATTERIES (shipped separately)
EG4 Lifetime Lithium, Best In Class Solar Rack Battery
- Rated for 7000 deep charge & discharge cycles
- 15-year life with 80% depth of discharge daily, designed for up to 20-year life
- Tier One, A+ Cell Composition, 99% Efficiency LiFePo4 16-Cell Pack
- #1 Energy Density Server Rack Battery Form Factor
- Selectable closed-loop inverter communications including Schneider, Solark, Victron, Growatt, and EG4!
- Dual Onboard automatic fire arrestors
- Failsafe operation in high-risk environments and to protect against rare hardware failure on high voltage solar charge controllers!
- Parallel up to 16 batteries
- Get the most power possible! Up to 81.9kWh while maintaining BMS communications!
- Have existing V1 EG4-LL Batteries? Enable expanded communication for existing V1 EG4-LL Battery Banks by using a new V2 EG4-LL Battery as your master battery. This feature will be available with a firmware upgrade that will be released soon.
- Reliable Built-In EG4 Smart BMS, Voltage, Current, Temp. and Health Management
- Stress-Free Battery Bank Expansion Capacity
- Cell & Module Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection >250A <0.1mS
- Temperature Protection
- Operating Power Consumption <25mA
- On-board LCD Screen
- PC Monitoring Software
- Lifetime firmware updates
Reliability & Safety Testing
- Dual On-board Fire Arrestors
- Environmentally Friendly & Lead-Free
- Design Optimized and Tested by EG4's R&D Solar Laboratory. In-House & Texas Based
- 10-Year Warranty Supported and serviced out of Texas
Estimated delivery time to your door for in-stock orders placed today is 5-10 business days.
Shipments & Lead Times:
We process all orders within 72 hours. From there, we do our best to ship as quickly as possible. Shipping times vary depending on the product and size of your order. We will send you your tracking information to the e-mail and/or phone number on file.
With the incredible demand for solar products, our average delivery time to your door is between 7-10 business days from date of order. However, for some products, shipping can be as fast as 3-5 business days to your door. Please check specific product pages for the most accurate information.
*Please Note* - As a large retailer, our stock levels are healthy and shipments are moving quickly. If you place an order for something that is not in stock, or is on backorder, our team will reach out to you within 24-72 hours of placing your order to determine how you would like to move forward.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-242-2792 or reach out via email / live chat.