Renogy's 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs - even in the most severe conditions. Built tough with a leak-proof, maintenance-free design, this battery provides outstanding performance and long battery life. This 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is perfect for critical systems due to its ability to withstand more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD. Stay protected against sudden loss of mains power and ensure your vehicle or off-grid systems stay powered with Renogy's GEL batteries. Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel (up to 4) battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.
Extended Battery Life
This Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery has a design life of over 12 years. During this time, you will be able to charge and discharge the battery more than 750 times at 50% depth of discharge. Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
Longer Storage Time
When not in use, the monthly self-discharge rate of this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery is as low as 3%. This means it can hold the charge for longer than its Flooded counterparts. Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
Power Most Appliances
- With a continuous 10A to 20A discharge, this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery supports powering most daily home appliances.
- The maximum 2000A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge, air-conditioner, washing machine, and more. Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
All Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL batteries have installation flexibility. These non-hazardous, clean batteries emit no toxic gas during normal operation, while a Flooded battery would. Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
No Acid Leakage
Renogy's GEL batteries adopt improved 6-layer sealing construction to ensure no acid leakage. So, they can be used safely near sensitive equipment or people. Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 200Ah
In Series or Parallel, It's Up to You
- You can connect these GEL batteries in series or parallel to power your system. But please note that the maximum number that can be connected in parallel is 4. As for in series, there is no limitation.
- We recommend connecting batteries with the same voltage and capacity from the same brand.
- We also recommend using a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- Battery Type: GEL
- Rated Capacity: 200 Ah (20 Hour Rate to 10.5V)
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Cycle Life: 750 Cycles (50% DOD)
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 4.2mΩ
- Self-discharge Rate (77°F/25°C): ＜3% / month
- Connection Method: In Series, and In Parallel (up to 4)
- Automatically Self-heating Function: No
- Dimensions: 20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 in / 522 x 240 x 224 mm
- Weight: 127.9 lbs / 58 kg
- Container Material: ABS
- Charge Voltage: 13.6V~13.8V
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 60A
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 2000A（5S）
- Standard Operation Temperature: 77°F±9°F（25°C±5°C）
- Storage Temperature: -4~140°F/ -20°C~60°C
Built-in Bluetooth: No
M8 Bolts: x2
Material and workmanship warranty: 3-year
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792