Lightweight, thin, and capable of flexing up to 248 degrees, this Renogy 175W Flexible Solar Panel is your perfect solution for a power-independent journey! IP68 junction box and IP67 solar connector, excellent weatherproof performance, perfect for marine and outdoor use. At a weight of 6.2 lbs, this flexible solar panel weighs 70% less than its rigid counterpart, making it an ideal alternative for load-sensitive structures and uneven surfaces. Perfect for RVs, campers, boats, and many others. If you want to keep the speed of your vehicles and enjoy off-grid power freedom, this is your best solution.
Mounting Recommendation: Modules must be mounted using silicone structural adhesive on the backside of the panel, grommets are only to be used for non-mobile applications. For detailed installation methods, please consult a local contractor for guidance.
This 175 Watt panel can flex up to 248 degrees, perfect for installation on curved surfaces, such as on teardrop trailers or boats.
Advanced ETFE Lamination
Well laminated with ETFE material, provide thin but durable protection. Anti-scratch and durable ETFE film can protect the cell for outdoor use. High transparency ensures a higher conversion rate.
Light and Thin
Light as 6.2 pounds and thin as 0.08 inches, it is an ideal choice for load-sensitive structures and uneven surface mounting.
Adopts IP68 Junction Box and IP67 Solar Connector. Ensure a longer lifespan for outdoor and marine use.
6 pre-drilled metal reinforced mounting holes, allowing for quick installation.
Withstands high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa). Reliable in harsh outdoor environments, ensures longer lifespan. Fearless of extreme climates, backup your brave journey.
What's Included With Your Order?
- 1 x Renogy 175W Flexible Solar Panel Renogy 175W Flexible Panel
- Output Cables: 12 AWG (2.30 ft)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline (6.17 x 6.17 in)
- Number of Cells: 36 (4 x 9)
- Junction Box: IP68
- Solar Connectors: IP67 opc:
- Maximum Power at STC: 175W
- Module Efficiency: 17.3%
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 19.5V
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.9V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 8.98A
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 9.50 A
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40ºC to +85ºC)
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Certifications: CE, ISO Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 59.2 x 26.5 x 0.08 in (1504 x 673 x 2 mm)
- Material and workmanship warranty: 5 years Performance
- Warranty: 5 year 95% output warranty 10 year 90% output warranty 25 year 80% output warranty
Still Have Questions? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792