Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Rich Solar 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery saves you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance.
Excellent Discharge Performance
Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery-rated capacity.
Long Shelf Life
Made of high-purity materials, RICH SOLAR Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77°F, which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts.
Wide Operation Temperature Range
Improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance at low temperatures below 32°F (0°C).
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- Battery Type: AGM
- Rated Capacity: 200Ah (20 Hour Rate to 10.5V)
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Cycle Use Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 3.5mΩ
- Self-discharge Rate (77°F): ＜3% / month
- Connection Method: In Series, and In Parallel (up to 4)
- Automatically Self-heating Function: No
- Dimensions: 20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 in
- Weight: 127.9 lb
- Container Material: ABS
- Float Charge Voltage: 13.6V~13.8V
- Maximum Charging Current: 60A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 2000A (5 seconds)
- Standard Operation Temperature: 77°F±9°F
- Storage Temperature: -4~140°F
- Charge Temperature: 32~122°F
- Discharge Temperature: -4~140°F
- Material and workmanship warranty: 2 years
Still Have Questions About Rich Solar 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery? Give us a call today 1-877-242-2792